** Official MAGIC vs. HAWKS Round Two Series Thread (ORL Wins 4-0, Advance To ECF) **

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Orlando looking a lot like the Cavs last year. Straight CRUISING through these first two rounds.
Yea, the Celtics might take them out.
Keyword: might but highly unlikely. celts got experience and hunger but i think orlando might just be a bit hungrier after losing on their home court last june
It was really just a shot at OC...he's trying to draw a parallel between the Cavs who failed last year and this year's Magic team because they are destroying their competition. Difference is, no one is really hyping them up giving them the title already. I for one am a believer now though, when Orlando is hot, no one in the league can beat them and right now they are clicking on all cylinders. I just hope they peak before the Finals.

OOOOHH gotcha. thanx for clearing that up 
laugh.gif
 let's just keep it moving then 

If Vince comes out playing the way he played in the second half of game 2, Orlando should have no problem winning.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Orlando looking a lot like the Cavs last year. Straight CRUISING through these first two rounds.

except everyone on the Magic is contributing. they're not just relying on someone to do everything for them
you scared.
word up

Let me be the first to put this thread back up on page 1. Anyways Game 3 tonight in the ATL. Hopefully magic roll over these so called birds of prey and take a 3-0 series lead, but i wouldn't be surprised if they atleast take this one. Im sure they wouldn't want to get swept on their homecourt.

the hawks should be happy to be back home after those two nasty loses.

after reaching 7 games with the bucks, i started doubting their chances on this one. MAGIC IN 5.

josh smith is lazy as hell or blazed

how can you're body language be that bad in the first 2 minutes? just standinga round. walking not running back on d

that block that peaches made....

dwight would have been called for a foul. guaranteed

Orlando making Hawks look silly in all parts of the country.

keeping gortat and letting turkeyglue go are looking like very smart decisions

Gortat only got into double-digits in points TWICE all-season...and averaged only around 4-5 rebounds a game.

5 yrs 34 million for that bum
roll.gif

it doesn't matter though. he plays behind the best center in the league. he's an incredible back up center in this era.

gortat is needed in the playoffs because dwight will have inevitably have foul trouble in a couple of games.

gortat would start on most teams. trust me he can be traded at that salary. anderson varejo got a 6 year 50 million dollar deal. so if Gortat deal is stupid what do you call that?

Joe Johnson is really proving that he isn't worth a max deal.

Orlando is looking really good and Atlanta looks like they have given up

Originally Posted by jmause3

Joe Johnson is really proving that he isn't worth a max deal.

Orlando is looking really good and Atlanta looks like they have given up
he was lookin like that last series

Originally Posted by JPZx

Gortat only got into double-digits in points TWICE all-season...and averaged only around 4-5 rebounds a game.

5 yrs 34 million for that bum
roll.gif
bum? yea probably not.

If he went to Dallas like he was supposed to then his numbers would be great since he would be startin and playing big minutes.

Laugh all you want but with a foul happy center in Dwight, I'm sure the Magic are happy to pay 7 mil a season for a solid backup center who could start on a lot of teams. You're quoting his stats like he's playing 40 minutes a game, he backs up Dwight, what do you expect.

You want to talk about a bum? Let's talk about Josh Smith, completely giving up on his team and WALKING up court
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom