Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks exactly the same as the last 2-3 years
This is sad. I haven't bought Madden in 2 - 3 years and I've seen every single one of those animations before. 
laugh.gif

thanks for those links toine, very insightful.. the run features have me AMPED as I am a pure runner every time I play... this years run game was atrocious. I'm so glad they made it top priority this year.

Why does that trailer have multiple teams on offense lighting up ONLY the packers defense :lol: not saying it isn't accurate but c'mon nah. *** hole move EA :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
I have zero reason not to think so :lol: same **** different year. We're like Mike D'antonis Pheonix Suns, don't play defense just out score them. Except we got a ring 8)

You guys are tripping QB Vision was the truth, it made Mike Vick be as bad at throwing as he was supposed to be.
i never liked it either, but i think thats the specific reason they added it was to neutralize vick...vick was on tecmo bowl bo in those madden years...dudes would call a random play, run backwards 20 yards, then its a punt return...lol...

i wish they would bring back the lil reroute option thing...where if u were scrambling you could reroute ur receiver mid play, always liked that one..

nano blitzes gotta go...got to..

Watch Barry bust his *** while running to the bathroom. Boom! The curse still lives :lol:

i never liked it either, but i think thats the specific reason they added it was to neutralize vick...vick was on tecmo bowl bo in those madden years...dudes would call a random play, run backwards 20 yards, then its a punt return...lol...

i wish they would bring back the lil reroute option thing...where if u were scrambling you could reroute ur receiver mid play, always liked that one..

nano blitzes gotta go...got to..

You can stil do that actually.

What are some of these unbeatable routes? :nerd:

There's a couple of stop and go routes that destroy man coverage, a couple formations where streak routes can't be covered. Some wheel routes always break open

Every year I say it and it never happens but bring the QB vision cone back. Best thing Madden ever did.

Nooooooooooo. That **** was horrible :lol:. They should bring back the option of designing your own plays.

Designing your own plays would be a mess. Y'all don't understand how glitchy people are lol.

The things you think would be cool additions to the game, are the same you'll be yelling at when someone abuses it and destroys you

Designing your own plays would be a mess. Y'all don't understand how glitchy people are lol.

The things you think would be cool additions to the game, are the same you'll be yelling at when someone abuses it and destroys you

That's the fun in it and that part of it takes actual skill. In my opinion it can make you be a better defender. When they did have that feature, I spent a minimum of 3 hours designing, testing, and tweaking my own plays. It's a pain to do it, but when you are finished, it's a beautiful thing. It was optional, so if it's not your thing, you can skip it. My plays tho.... :smokin

Madden 25 Fact Sheet:
Unlock the power, precision, and creativity of the NFL ballcarrier. Whether you’re a slashing running-back, dual-threat QB, or ball-hawking safety, unleash 30 new moves and string together devastating combos with the all-new precision modifier in Madden NFL 25.

Features

Run Free – Unlock the power, precision and creativity of an NFL ball carrier. Utilize the brand-new precision modifier to call up the perfect move for almost any situation.
  • Precision Modifier – Unleash 30 new moves with the perfect combination of speed, power and elusiveness.
  • Combos – For the first time ever execute combo moves including truck spins, juke spins and more.
Infinity Engine 2 – Year 2 of the award-winning Infinity Engine brings more polished physics and the introduction of the Force Impact system.
  • Physics – Real-time physics and the Force Impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.
  • Running Game Improvements – Madden NFL 25 offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.
  • Defense – New tackle pursuit angles and “breakdown” behavior create a more authentic defensive experience. Recover quickly when caught out of position to get back into the play, and utilize heat-seeker tackling and more accurate dive tackles to make the play.
Connected Franchise Part 1 (to be released 5/6) –Cement your legacy as one of the all-time great NFL players or coaches in the new and improved Connected Franchise.

Connected Franchise Part 2 (to be released 5/20) – Take ultimate control of your franchise.

Madden Share(to be released 6/24) – The best content from around the Madden NFL universe, right at your fingertips.

Madden Ultimate Team (to be released 7/1) – Enjoy new ways to play and build your team in this year’s edition of Ultimate Team

Combos.
eyes.gif

This ain't Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter.
grin.gif

whatis this nano blitz yall are complaining bout?

Basically a blitz where, if you run a pass play from under center, I'm sacking your qb before you finish your drop back. If you're in the gun, I'm sacking you before you even have a chance to read the defense

whatis this nano blitz yall are complaining bout?

Basically a blitz where, if you run a pass play from under center, I'm sacking your qb before you finish your drop back. If you're in the gun, I'm sacking you before you even have a chance to read the defense

ohh okay. what i usually do to get the qb quick is i get Leftend or right end and take them to the opposite side so i have speed overload on one side then i shift the dt to the other side and i just run around the tackle.

Madden 25 Fact Sheet:

Unlock the power, precision, and creativity of the NFL ballcarrier. Whether you’re a slashing running-back, dual-threat QB, or ball-hawking safety, unleash 30 new moves and string together devastating combos with the all-new precision modifier in Madden NFL 25.

Features

Run Free – Unlock the power, precision and creativity of an NFL ball carrier. Utilize the brand-new precision modifier to call up the perfect move for almost any situation.

• Precision Modifier Unleash 30 new moves with the perfect combination of speed, power and elusiveness.
  • Combos – For the first time ever execute combo moves including truck spins, juke spins and more.

Infinity Engine 2 – Year 2 of the award-winning Infinity Engine brings more polished physics and the introduction of the Force Impact system.

• Physics – Real-time physics and the Force Impact system allows users to feel the big plays on offense and defense; with big hits, stiff-arms and truck moves which provide a more realistic and satisfying feeling than ever before.
  • Running Game Improvements – Madden NFL 25 offers a suite of improvements to the running game, including hard run cutting for direction changes, improved run blocking and new ball carrier avoidance behavior that allows runners to automatically move around blockers and prevent inadvertent collisions. Furthermore, utilize the new stumble recovery to fight gravity as you scramble for extra yards.
  • Defense – New tackle pursuit angles and “breakdown” behavior create a more authentic defensive experience. Recover quickly when caught out of position to get back into the play, and utilize heat-seeker tackling and more accurate dive tackles to make the play.

Connected Franchise Part 1 (to be released 5/6) –Cement your legacy as one of the all-time great NFL players or coaches in the new and improved Connected Franchise.

Connected Franchise Part 2 (to be released 5/20) – Take ultimate control of your franchise.

Madden Share(to be released 6/24) – The best content from around the Madden NFL universe, right at your fingertips.

Madden Ultimate Team (to be released 7/1) – Enjoy new ways to play and build your team in this year’s edition of Ultimate Team

Combos. :rolleyes

This ain't Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter. >D

:lol:

Madden is great for what it is but it would be great to have a pure football sim. I was watching the recent Madden Challenge and witnessed things I've never seen while playing online. I saw some dude making super quick cuts with Kaepernick. It was almost like he cancelled the juking animation and immediately changed directions.

Back
Top Bottom