Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually enjoy this years madden. Probably the first time since madden came to next gen. Sucks the last installment for 360 was the best one. Hope the next gen picks up where it left off. Unlike ps2 to ps3 which was hot garbage at first.

:lol: That's ridiculous

At any given time there should be atleast two different studios who are able to make the game imo. EA knows regardless that Madden is your only choice so what is their incentive to really put effort into their game?

Welp.

Looks like EA is getting the next-gen clip of the Colts/Chargers pulled left and right due overwhelmingly negative feedback.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Kotaku still has the vid up for anyone interested.

Next-gen Madden ain't looking too hot right now.

Thanks for the info. Are you in any leagues or play online often?
Nah.

I don't have current gen Madden, and I'm probably not getting a PS4 'til early next year.

Still debating if I'll get next-gen Madden all together.

[COLOR=#red]Do we know if the next gen Madden will have the depth (career mode, owner mode) that the current gen has?[/COLOR]

Ever since the 360 and PS3 versions of Madden came out, the pass defense AI has been terrible. I play online exclusively, so I can't just adjust the sliders. If EA doesn't fix the pass defense on Next Gen I may be done with Madden for good. I'm tired of being in a shootout evey single game that I play. EA should at least bring back "Hardcore" online games where players were allowed to play with the All-Madden difficulty and better AI on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
Ever since the 360 and PS3 versions of Madden came out, the pass defense AI has been terrible. I play online exclusively, so I can't just adjust the sliders. If EA doesn't fix the pass defense on Next Gen I may be done with Madden for good. I'm tired of being in a shootout evey single game that I play. EA should at least bring back "Hardcore" online games where players were allowed to play with the All-Madden difficulty and better AI on both sides of the ball.

I don't think its the difficulty. I play in an online league and its All Madden. One of the guys throws every single down and hurry up offense. Its a little annoying because its hard to stop him. The secondary can't cover everyone so you gotta use some of the DEs to cover but he has Pryor as a QB so its tough. Dude throw over 100 TDs in the first season. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Do we know if the next gen Madden will have the depth (career mode, owner mode) that the current gen has?[/COLOR]

It has every feature that current gen has

Also, your league data/online records transfer over.

I don't think its the difficulty. I play in an online league and its All Madden. One of the guys throws every single down and hurry up offense. Its a little annoying because its hard to stop him. The secondary can't cover everyone so you gotta use some of the DEs to cover but he has Pryor as a QB so its tough. Dude throw over 100 TDs in the first season. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Yea he kills. But thats just exposing the game. SPEED is everything in these games. But even if your players arent that fast you just need to wait around long enough and someone is ALWAYS open. They have to fix the defensive AI because a lot of the time they just standing around. :smh:

Yea he kills. But thats just exposing the game. SPEED is everything in these games. But even if your players arent that fast you just need to wait around long enough and someone is ALWAYS open. They have to fix the defensive AI because a lot of the time they just standing around. :smh:

Its probably too late but maybe you can adjust the sliders next season.

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Madden NFL 25 Title Update #2 Details[/h2]
By EA SPORTS Oct 23, 2013

madden-25-title-update_656x369.jpg

The second title update to Madden NFL 25 is coming soon to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The update includes a number of fixes to gameplay, presentation, Madden Ultimate Team and Connected Franchise  (among others).

GENERAL UPDATES
- Improved stability in all game modes.
- Fixed an issue with Gameface, which made eyes render gray.

GAMEPLAY
- Tuned in-game injuries which were occurring too frequently.
- Tuned pull blocking in various scenarios on the offensive line.
- Tuned down broken tackles when using the Truck Stick.
- Fixed an issue with toss/sweep plays when game speed was set to Slow

MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
- Fixed an issue with Solo Challenges awarding players a win without finishing the game.
- Fixed an issue where offline users that earned a Gold in a Skill Tutorial would not receive the content in Madden Ultimate Team.

CONNECTED FRANCHISE
- Fixed an issue where some players from an Imported Draft Class would not have facemasks.
- Tuned ratings for imported draft classes (Coming in too low compared to NCAA Football 14 ratings.
- Fixed an issue with accelerated clock in CFM Head-to-Head games.
- Fixed an exploit where users could make trades outside of Week 8 from the web.
- Fixed an issue where the same draft storylines would appear in consecutive seasons.
- Fixed an issue where the Vikings stadium overlay would show unrealistically low temperatures and heavy snow during the preseason.
- Fixed an issue where toggles for Heat Seeker, Switch Assist, and Ball Hawk would be OFF in game even though they were ON in league settings.

PRESENTATION
- Reinstated touchdown celebrations in all online game modes.
- Improved logic used to select GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Game.

OTHER MISCELLANEOUS UPDATES

Back
Top Bottom