Official Madden NFL 25 Thread: In Stores Nov. 12th (PS4) & Nov. 19th (XB1)

Which Version of Madden 25 do you plan to buy?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

• Xbox One

• PS4

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are roster updates available for madden 13? I'm just not willing to spend $60 on this game.

Last edited:
To those wondering if next gen Madden is exactly like current gen.....its not. In videos yes it does look the same. But after playing it it definitely has some improvements and differences. Players feel more planted now so no more just swerving around with RBs in the open field or usering DBs just running around with no risk/consequences. They actually make you slow down and cut to change directions. I see more pockets being formed and sometimes it makes you step up. Other times there is no pocket. Also zones seem to play a little better now and DBs jump/sit down on routes like outs more often than current gen. Presentation and commentary all seem to be the same as current gen with better graphics. Now rather thats worth $60 to you is another thing only you can decide. I'm enjoying it personally.

To those wondering if next gen Madden is exactly like current gen.....its not. In videos yes it does look the same. But after playing it it definitely has some improvements and differences. Players feel more planted now so no more just swerving around with RBs in the open field or usering DBs just running around with no risk/consequences. They actually make you slow down and cut to change directions. I see more pockets being formed and sometimes it makes you step up. Other times there is no pocket. Also zones seem to play a little better now and DBs jump/sit down on routes like outs more often than current gen. Presentation and commentary all seem to be the same as current gen with better graphics. Now rather thats worth $60 to you is another thing only you can decide. I'm enjoying it personally.

I think this was a pretty good review. I've been so tempted to take it back and get 2k.

I think this was a pretty good review. I've been so tempted to take it back and get 2k.
Honestly I think 2K is a must grab too but Madden isn't as bad as ppl were making it out to be. If you enjoy Madden its def an upgrade. Maybe you could return it and get 2K and then just upgrade your PS3 version using the $10 Sony gave us if you want to go that route

Good looking out. I completely forgot that I purchased the digital version and its only $10 to upgrade.

Preciate the review youngsimba12 youngsimba12 . When it comes to Madden, a lot of people are crybabies about every little thing, so it's nice to have a realistic review to go off of.

Last edited:
Good looking out. I completely forgot that I purchased the digital version and its only $10 to upgrade.
Does it work that way for digital too? I know it does for disc but I think you just have to have the PS3 disc in when you play the game. Not 100% on that tho so I'd just look into it to make sure first

Does it work that way for digital too? I know it does for disc but I think you just have to have the PS3 disc in when you play the game. Not 100% on that tho so I'd just look into it to make sure first

I think it works the same. I went to play it last night and saw an ad on there telling me to upgrade but I ignored it.

Preciate the review @YoungSimba12 . When it comes to Madden, a lot of people are crybabies about every little thing, so it's nice to have a realistic review to go off of.
laugh.gif
 word I know a lot of it is just frustrations with how the game plays/reacts sometimes and some of it is warranted. Most of the things that made ppl mad have been tuned tho. And no problem man just wanted to give the best impressions I could so far to help yall make a decision

Preciate the review youngsimba12 youngsimba12 . When it comes to Madden, a lot of people are crybabies about every little thing, so it's nice to have a realistic review to go off of.

Dont let that review feel you. MADDEN outside of Nba Live is the worst representation of a professional sport there is... and I can back that claim up

This game will forever be trash until they make the Cpu ai get smarter over the course of the game. I can run the same counter plays and your defensive line and backers will go the wrong way every single time

laugh.gif
@ this being bumped.

Funny thing is I made this thread, but never picked up the game.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Good lord this game was a joke :smh:

If they don't come correct with the new one I'm done w/ Madden for forever.

Have you seen the trailer they released? Another useless gimmick.

Why don't they just leave certain features instead of replacing them every year.

04 - Can't remember
05 - Hit Stick
06 - QB Vision
07 - Lead Block Control
08 - Weapons

And I used them all

Have you seen the trailer they released? Another useless gimmick.

Why don't they just leave certain features instead of replacing them every year.

04 - Can't remember
05 - Hit Stick
06 - QB Vision
07 - Lead Block Control
08 - Weapons

And I used them all

In 04 you used the right analog to tell your teammates where to block as you ran. Vick was so cheesy.

You still play btw? :nerd:

So this was even terrible for 360?

Do I run back to the store and exchange it for MW3 and fallout?

Back
Top Bottom