Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

Copping it now....finals are over, semester is done, have a 3 hour trip home----and NOW I have my listening materials. This day couldn't go any better....

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Crank Lucas:
paris tokyo gives me a oldschool nas feel to it
and go go gadget flow sounds like a track eminem would EAT APART in his prime
with every spin i give this album, it keeps amazing me
man ive been counting on lupe since food and liqour, i was pissed when it got pushed back but he def made up for it
i finally got tickets to his show on dec 18th, cant wait to see him live!!!
Congratulations, I'll be seeing you there.

word what you think hes gonna perform
my boy who seen him live said he be takin just words from the audeince n raps about it crazy

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

wow this ***** is killin go go gadget flow...

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ TIME propping Lupe, for a change...
laugh.gif

Well, I'd like to apologize for what I originally said for "Gold Watch."

I immediately put it on blast for that looping sample, but after giving it a few more listens, it's kind of growing on me.

You just can't focus your ears on the sample, then you're good.
laugh.gif

And I see someone else heard that Soulja Boy diss at the end of "Gotta Eat"... Too funny.

And I've already said it once but, "Gotta Eat" is absolutely genius.

listening to gold watch for the first time is tough but even when u get halfway through the song u can start hearing what he says, the more u listen to it, thebetter it sounds everytime because the sample starts to fit in

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

wow this ***** is killin go go gadget flow...

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ TIME propping Lupe, for a change...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
this album was kinda aight on my first skim thru... illlisten to it some more later on... im debating on if i wanna do anymore hov remixes... i still dont like the nigerian's persona but his music is slowlygrowing on me which i dont like at all... i dont wanna b no%##**%$ lupe fan... im tryin to fight this !%$%... but he be spittin some !%$%... imma get dumb highand zone out to it... if i can make it thru that and not feel any withdrawl symptoms afterwards im not a lupe fan...

After a quick listen of the album...the tracks standing out are

Hi-Definition- Snoop came correct on this one
Hip-Hop Saved My Life through Gotta Eat are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fighters - Matthew Santos is a beast i will be checkin for his album when it drops

CD is sooo dope... new added favs:
-Put you on game
-Street on fire
-Free Chilly (even though its only 1 min or so)

Been listening to it all day.
smile.gif

i couldnt help but listen to the album....... its a solid album for sure but not sure if its up there with F&L, gotta sit down and listen to the lyrics.Cant wait for the 18th....

Lupe has dropped two classic albums in a row who does this? lupe is da man and hip hop needs to look at this point.

listened to it 3 times today...I need about 20 more listens before i can even begin to judge it lol...So far its FIRE though got to let the lyrics sink in...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Their HAS to be a Full version of "Free chilly"....that hook has so much potential!

Seriously it does. Hopefully an extended/full version will drop it the near future
smile.gif
, c'mon lupe I know you got something up your sleeve.

Free Chilly is amazing even tho it's not really a song

but my favorite so far is definitely Intruder.

yea with more and more listens this is really growing on me
pimp.gif
..reallyfeelin "little weapon", the concept behind it is sick.

After a few more listens I have to say it keeps getting better. You guys are right about Free Chilly though I wish it was a full song it sounds reall good.

Back
Top Bottom