Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

I listened to Intruder Alert 14 straight times today.

Album is way better than F&L to me and I've only heard it 3 times. IT gets better with every spin.

I'm not even a Lupe head, nor do I follow the whole storyline to his CDs, but I'm feeling this album a lot.

I think it's better than Graduation artistically. Graduation is just too bubble gum for me even though I like it. Kanye is that dude, but he basicallycompromised his artwork for record sales. Not that I blame him though.

did yall forget about the story? thats whats it mainly about for me. he's a great story teller, can't wait for his comic book

Intruder alert and hiphop saved my life are my favs (same with alot of you lol).

I stayed up late last night, just so I could listen haha. Damn Im gonna feel it today...

the only songs i dont like now are

gold watch, the sample loop sucks, and its hard to hear what lupe is sayin
and hi definition and paris to toyko.

lol at the end of "gotta eat"......."yullllll.....thats so stupid"....hahaha
I caught that too
laugh.gif
...but that whole song is crazy

Originally Posted by FiNcH XX

this is what i need!!!!!!!!! absolutely NO ONE is seein lupe in the rap game right now
calm down...

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lulzkthxbye

On my first listen, F&L is definitlely better. I guess I gotta break the songs in..... So far my favs are; Superstar, Coolest, Paris, Tokyo and Put You OnGame...

I'ma wait till I get it in the mail but I'm not understanding how people already saying its better or worst than his first. You've been listeningto it for about a day or three. You need more than that to really let an album sink in. Not to mention its Lupe, so I highly doubt everyone is catchingeverything dude is saying straight off the back. I can't wait for this though. IMO, his first LP is classic material. If he gets anything near his firstLP, I'll be a satisfied fan. But I'm praying its just as good or even better lol.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

ahhh why wont it work for me
frown.gif

is it cause I live in Canada? lol

btw can someone provide the names all the cd's Lupe has released (mainly mixtapes)?

I know this isn't all of it, but its a good portion:
Mick Boogie's Artist Spotlight: Lupe Fiasco
DJ Envy Presents: Lupe Fiasco as Chi-Town Guevara
Lupe Fiasco: It Was Written
Fahrenheit 1/15 Part I: The Truth Is Among Us
Fahrenheit 1/15 Part II: Revenge of the Nerds
Fahrenheit 1/15 Part III: A Rhyming Ape
Lupe the Jedi
Touch the Sky Mixtape
Food & Liquor
The Cool
LupEND (his 3rd LP)

paris tokyo gives me a oldschool nas feel to it
and go go gadget flow sounds like a track eminem would EAT APART in his prime
with every spin i give this album, it keeps amazing me
man ive been counting on lupe since food and liqour, i was pissed when it got pushed back but he def made up for it
i finally got tickets to his show on dec 18th, cant wait to see him live!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Crank Lucas:
[/color]
paris tokyo gives me a oldschool nas feel to it
and go go gadget flow sounds like a track eminem would EAT APART in his prime
with every spin i give this album, it keeps amazing me
man ive been counting on lupe since food and liqour, i was pissed when it got pushed back but he def made up for it
i finally got tickets to his show on dec 18th, cant wait to see him live!!!
Congratulations, I'll be seeing you there.

^ not 100% sure but it looks like Lupe is the EP. edit: Executive Producers: "Free Chilly" and Lupe Fiascohttp://lupethefiasco.blogspot.com/2007/11/disclaimer-cool-track-listing-on.html

Back
Top Bottom