**Official Lupe Fiasco Thread** (LASERS March 8, 2011 // Friend of The People Coming Soon)

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

I love Lupe's music but FlatbushFiyah sounds like a groupie/stan who is just mad he put out a wack album.  

eek.gif
@ the amount of bad ratings this album got. Nay we need a review for how mediocre it was. 

A lot of people are disappointed that he put out a wack album......guess that all makes us groupies/stans.  Great use of logic there buddy. 
laugh.gif

SMH at the level of intelligence on NT

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Lupe should just release an Acapella and let people make their own beats and release the best ones.

Its weird man but I am not sure if I even would really be interested in listening quite honestly.  

Lulz enemy of the state was way better than this album. And everyone was hating on how short it was.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Lupe should just release an Acapella and let people make their own beats and release the best ones.

Its weird man but I am not sure if I even would really be interested in listening quite honestly.  

Yeah, you are probably right
tired.gif

I'm taken a new appreciation for Joell Ortiz lately though. Not similar to Lupes style at all, but man he is a beast.

Battle Cry
eek.gif

I just can't wait for the day Lupe's on GOOD music. *crosses fingers.*

Yeah, you are probably right
tired.gif

I'm taken a new appreciation for Joell Ortiz lately though. Not similar to Lupes style at all, but man he is a beast.

Battle Cry
eek.gif

I just can't wait for the day Lupe's on GOOD music. *crosses fingers.*
I gotta get back on Joell Ortiz....dude can spit for sure.  
From your lips to God's ears on Lupe being on GOOD music. 

japanese anime, shoes, skateboards, cartoons, video games <-------- thats what lupe needs to go back to rapping about again.

Lupe Fiasco To Move To Africa And Make Rock Music? : http://www.hiphopdx.com/i...-africa-make-rock-music/

It has been a rough week for Lupe Fiasco. His long-awaited Lasers leaked online and was met with a lot of negative reviews, something which Lu has already addressed. In an interview with Kevin W. Reese from Hot 97, Lupe focused on the future.

When asked where he sees himself in five years, Lupe had a surprising answer. "Hopefully I'll be out of my traditional record deal, the record deal I'm in right now. Probably living in Africa somewhere, making rock music," he said. When pressed if he was serious Lupe laughed and said, "Who knows man? Who knows? I don't know."

The Chi-Town emcee then elaborated on his wish to be free of Atlantic Records. "Yeah, yeah. I would rather be independent, I would take that," he said, before adding that independence isn't the easy way out. "Independent comes with its own set of consequences, so that takes preparation. The same way you prepare to come into a record deal, you need to prepare to come into an indie situation because there is a lot of things you're going to lose taking that route."

Reese suggested he could just get on iTunes and promote through the blogs, Lupe wasn't so sure. "Yeah you could, you could. But I'm banned from half the Hip Hop blogs on the Internet (laughs)," he said, referring to his backlash against blogs for leaking his songs. "I confronted them, I called them out. They felt I confronted them in a very physical way, which I did not."

roll.gif
He's clowning. Shh can't be taken serious. One of the reasons I wasn't that attached when he was going through this. Same extra shh when he claimed he was retiring, mad about songs leaking all the damn time, no free music, only doing Japanese Cartoon albums for now on, etc.

I love Lupe's music but FlatbushFiyah sounds like a groupie/stan who is just mad he put out a wack album.  

eek.gif
@ the amount of bad ratings this album got. Nay we need a review for how mediocre it was. 

A lot of people are disappointed that he put out a wack album......guess that all makes us groupies/stans.  Great use of logic there buddy. 
laugh.gif

You sound like a clown with the points you try to make. Take it in stride and move on fam .Look at the type of dumb stuff you constantly say.
Obviously when he signed the deal he never thought it would come this. I am sure if he had a crystal ball and could look into the future hewouldn't so your point about not signing with a major is quite absurd.

What music world you living in? 
laugh.gif
you clearly dont know what you talk about.  SMH @ the amount of idiots on NT.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Lupe and his shenanigans. He wants to move to Africa now?
ohwell.gif
. I might just be done with him
tired.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

You sound like a clown with the points you try to make. Take it in stride and move on fam .Look at the type of dumb stuff you constantly say.
Obviously when he signed the deal he never thought it would come this. I am sure if he had a crystal ball and could look into the future hewouldn't so your point about not signing with a major is quite absurd.

What music world you living in? 
laugh.gif
you clearly dont know what you talk about.  SMH @ the amount of idiots on NT.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Lupe and his shenanigans. He wants to move to Africa now?
ohwell.gif
. I might just be done with him
tired.gif

I point out how your logic is utterly ridiculous and have no rebuttal other than to childishly call me a "clown."

Its always very interesting when you point out what some says is nonsensical and they totally ignore the point you made and bring up points that have nothing to do with what you originally said.  It speaks volumes to the level of intelligence of that person and ability to rationally discuss.  Buut whatever...you win my dude!

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Must've forgot how Prince got out of his deal with Sony ...

A record label can't take away your ability to tour
laugh.gif

**+% you hear that from?

And gives a **+% about a budget when you refuse to record?

#$@%+% funny ... 
laugh.gif

Sosa is actually IN the industry and you say he don't even have business sense
30t6p3b.gif

Are you in the Industry Flatbush Fiyah?

Really ?! Comparing an artists of Prince's stature to Lupe's situation is so foolish its not even funny.  No need to argue with fools like you and Sosa who clearly don't know what your talking about.

No matter what actual truths I bring up that you can't refute with any logic you guys will say I am making excuses when I am not. It is what it is and I don't have time to argue with those who clearly just don't get it. 

Man sit your stan *++ down somewhere ..
roll.gif

I asked you a question and you ducked it like Greg Maddux fastball  
laugh.gif

When have I not used logic?

Everything I said was plausible and can be done

No one forces an artist to do ++$+

What truths did you bring? Nothing ..

All you did was make a bunch of #%%$#+$ excuses

Shameful
30t6p3b.gif

You acting like you're part of Lupe's Camp

You obviously don't know ++$+

I was merely talking about how prince took a stand and said "+$@% ya'll I'm out " AND won ... 
pimp.gif

I wasn't comparing their accolades and stature

Stupid *++ *%#+!

After a couple of more listens, it isn't as bad as my initial perception. Some of the songs grew on me.  It still isn't up to his Food & Liquor or The Cool level, but it isn't complete basura like I thought at first.  It has some quality tracks.

laugh.gif

**+% you hear that from?

#$@%+% funny ... 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Really ?! Comparing an artists of Prince's stature to Lupe's situation is so foolish its not even funny.  No need to argue with fools like you and Sosa who clearly don't know what your talking about.

No matter what actual truths I bring up that you can't refute with any logic you guys will say I am making excuses when I am not. It is what it is and I don't have time to argue with those who clearly just don't get it. 

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Shameful
30t6p3b.gif

I was merely talking about how prince took a stand and said "+$@% ya'll I'm out " AND won ... 
pimp.gif

Stupid *++ *%#+!

Foolishly you don't realize that Prince was able to make a stand because of HIS STATURE. The point is its easier for Prince to make that stand rather than Lupe. So bringing up Prince in this situation is absolutely irrelevant. 

Its hilarious at your inability to read and comprehend.  Just let it go man! Its cool and I understand that you just don't know what your talking about or get business and how things actually work.  I don't get why you are upset and clearly feel some kind of way as evident by your childish name calling in each one of your incoherent posts.

It is what it is and you just don't get it.  *shrugs*

laugh.gif

**+% you hear that from?

#$@%+% funny ... 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Shameful
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Stupid *++ *%#+!

Foolishly you don't realize that Prince was able to make a stand because of HIS STATURE. The point is its easier for Prince to make that stand rather than Lupe. So bringing up Prince in this situation is absolutely irrelevant. 

Its hilarious at your inability to read and comprehend.  Just let it go man! Its cool and I understand that you just don't know what your talking about or get business and how things actually work.  I don't get why you are upset and clearly feel some kind of way as evident by your childish name calling in each one of your incoherent posts.

roll.gif
@ me being mad ..

I'm not mad at all

Just answer my original question you sucker @#$ $!+!% ..

DO YOU WORK IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY? ...

That's all I'm asking from you boy ..

laugh.gif

**+% you hear that from?

#$@%+% funny ... 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Shameful
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Stupid *++ *%#+!

roll.gif
@ me being mad ..

I'm not mad at all

More incoherent posts and nonsensical questions FTL!
roll.gif
Not a good look for you homie! You are not angry but you are typing in caps and calling names on some grade school level behavior. 
laugh.gif

I appreciate the humor!
laugh.gif
  *grabs popcorn*

laugh.gif

**+% you hear that from?

#$@%+% funny ... 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Shameful
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Stupid *++ *%#+!

roll.gif
@ me being mad ..

I'm not mad at all

More incoherent posts and nonsensical questions FTL!
roll.gif
Not a good look for you homie! You are not angry but you are typing in caps and calling names on some grade school level behavior. 
laugh.gif

I appreciate the humor!
laugh.gif
  *grabs popcorn*

laugh.gif

I guess thats a no then ...

Bum !$+ stan !$+ %+@%!

Back
Top Bottom