OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

then mook shoots and hits the top of the board and the shot clock

wtf

before that pg throwing a dumb lob pass hitting the board

kawhi has a blank face but you can just see it in his eyes that dudes getting irritated after all the effort he puts into guarding and blocking jokics

Lue said he should have played Mann to end the Kings game…he benched him in the clutch again…

Morris is not an NBA player anymore

:smh:

kawhi battled so hard to defend jokic and box out and get that rebound then…

mook just gives it away

:smh:

Think imma stop watching this team man. My heart and blood pressure can’t take no more. Mook freaking Morris. Like why?! Why does he gets so many minutes and guys like TMann doesn’t? Ty Rivers I tell ya!

Morris!! :rofl: :rofl:

What does Lue think Morris gives the team?

6-3-2 in 35 minutes tonight. And worst turnover of the game.

We scored 175 points on Friday. He somehow only had 9. 14 players outscored in that game alone.

Add this to the list of games we should have won.

-philly
-celtics
-pacers
-bucks
-kings

Not including the games we gave away by resting players.

1677482205076.png

I remember when Doc said this and I thought he was just being a hater but man, Doc was right! SMDH! Terrible weekend of Clipper basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Not sure why Lue went away from fronting jokic with kawhi, Batum etc.

We got hosed on several calls:
The goaltend
2 over the back calls went against us incorrectly
And Paul George was mugged on that loose ball at the end by kcp.

Marcus Morris is awful. I honestly don't care if he puts up double figure scoring or not. The little things he doesn't do kills the clippers. He's an absolute turnstile defensively, he's slow in rotation, he doesn't rebound, his effort and motor are super low. You gotta try and start Batum next to zu or start Covington.

2 Ls aside... This team is getting better. I think we can absolutely beat both those teams at full strength

Last edited:
Not sure why Lue went away from fronting jokic with kawhi, Batum etc.

We got hosed on several calls:
The goaltend
2 over the back calls went against us incorrectly
And Paul George was mugged on that loose ball at the end by kcp.

Marcus Morris is awful. I honestly don't care if he puts up double figure scoring or not. The little things he doesn't do kills the clippers. He's an absolute turnstile defensively, he's slow in rotation, he doesn't rebound, his effort and motor are super low. You gotta try and start Batum next to zu or start Covington.

2 Ls aside... This team is getting better. I think we can absolutely beat both those teams at full strength
This sums up my feelings on the game last night perfectly, especially the Morris spot. Play ANYONE on the roster over him. Gordon and Norm would be better options at PF despite being 4-5 inches shorter.

And that missed Gordon goaltending call was among the worst non-calls I’ve ever seen. Should have been a bucket + 1. SMH.

And it sucks to lose a gave in which we got, IMO, a net positive Russ performance.
As much as I hate it, We've got an above average to average Westbrook in both games.

He had 7 turnovers against the kings. But 14ast.

I have to believe that the kinks we are experiencing will be worked out. I have to believe that Lue will bench Marcus Morris (he doesn't deserve to be called mook anymore)

By the time the playoffs come, I believe rotations will be set and these guys will be more in sync.

I also believe there's a win streak in this team.

Like I said, this team is miles better than it was before all the trades. That's for sure. These 2 losses could EASILY BE 2 WINS.

Like I said, this team is miles better than it was before all the trades. That's for sure. These 2 losses could EASILY BE 2 WINS.
True. And the Kings and Nuggets both are good teams that, unlike us, have had actually roster/line-up continuity throughout the season. But still hard not to be annoyed over not pulling out very winnable games with the standings in the West so tight.

Hopefully we start moving back in the right direction v. Minny on Tuesday.

sad to say but should it be time to let ty go?

i mean his view of last night was he needs more russ? not less morris?

i mean he mention miscommunication and murray walking into a 3 in ot, that was morris’ assignment

or how about that dumb pass that jokic stole because dude is scared of the ball?

sad to say but should it be time to let ty go?

i mean his view of last night was he needs more russ? not less morris?

i mean he mention miscommunication and murray walking into a 3 in ot, that was morris’ assignment

or how about that dumb pass that jokic stole because dude is scared of the ball?

He has not been great this season. He obviously can redeem himself if we go on a deep playoff run, but the Morris thing is a huge problem. I can't believe nobody in the organization is telling Ty that, like Frank or West.

Eye test, advanced stats all support that Morris stinks.

Back
Top Bottom