OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Didn’t want to be the one to say it out loud first, but yeah. This.

Not saying I'm rooting for him to get injured, but we won't win unless he does IMO. Take a look at his numbers since the All star break

5.7 PPG
2.3 RPG
1 APG
1.7 TOPG

41.2 FG%
11.1 3pt%

-4.3 +/- per game

All while being the worst defender on the team.

Not saying I'm rooting for him to get injured, but we won't win unless he does IMO. Take a look at his numbers since the All star break

5.7 PPG
2.3 RPG
1 APG
1.7 TOPG

41.2 FG%
11.1 3pt%

-4.3 +/- per game

Saying he’s just out there for cardio is actually being kind because he doesn’t even play that hard.

It’s clear as day so I’m absolutely mystified as to what Ty thinks he’s seeing.

Reactions: HIM
If you really wanna get mad, look at Batum’s numbers in the same span.

11.3 PPG
4.3 RPG
2 APG
2 TOPG

57.1 FG%
50 3pt%

+3.7 plus minus per game

All while being arguably our best defender.

5.7 PPG
2.3 RPG
1 APG
1.7 TOPG

41.2 FG%
11.1 3pt%

-4.3 +/- per game

Yessir. even when you pay attention to him beyond the numbers, he's just a useless body out there.

I really thought it was just us here on NT seeing it. But if you see comments on clippers ig posts, the majority of fans see the exact same thing and that surprised me.

Yessir. even when you pay attention to him beyond the numbers, he's just a useless body out there.

I really thought it was just us here on NT seeing it. But if you see comments on clippers ig posts, the majority of fans see the exact same thing and that surprised me.
Same on Twitter from what I can tell. That’s how painfully obvious it is he’s trash. As I said in the NBA thread, Morris have some nudes of Ballmer and/or Ty. Nothing else makes sense.

5.7 PPG
2.3 RPG
1 APG
1.7 TOPG

41.2 FG%
11.1 3pt%

-4.3 +/- per game

I mean give me 10 3 point attempts in an open empty nba arena, I guarantee I can hit 1. I fully expect a competent NBA shooter to be able to hit more than 1 in a game situation. Smh

Shiiiiiiid, give me 10 wide open in game, I could get you 1. Lol

Last edited:
Have a bad feeling we drop both games on this NorCal trip and start the Westbrook era 0-5. Yikes.

only thing consistent about tys line up is pg sits halfway through the first, kawhi finishes it and then sits to start the 2nd and pg comes in

now both are sitting to start the 2nd

dude is still experimenting with line ups this deep into the season

draymond really got so much leeway with the refs

i think he’d have to punch one of em before they call a tech

welp

lookin like its gon be a 5game losing streak

ty gon seat pg and kawhi early but then not play em tomorrow anyways?

Can’t blame Morris today! This team is broken. No heart and no sense of urgency. Same feeling when Doc choked his multiple 3-1 losses in the playoffs and he lost the locker room. Feels like Ty lost the team.

Im missing the game but did I ready correctly that EJ got thr start over Mann amd Batum brcause Lue wanted to “get him some Minutes”? :lol: :smh:

just daw that the sunday game is against memphis so this could be a 6 game losing streak

yikes

gon be play-in bound again

Westbrook has to go. It's not directly on him... very indirectly in fact. His presence doesn't mesh well on court with this team. What he adds in pace he takes away with bad shooting, turnovers and horrible spacing for everyone else.

worst signing ever

again, mann starting and the team was rolling and the addition of plumlee was great

then boom, they start russ right away and they’re playing 4 on 5 on offense and he is worse on defense than morris so on defense its like 3 on 5

again his stats seems like he is fitting ok but how those shots and turnovers look, its like dude never played ball before

it just doesnt make sense why they wanted him other than pg wanting him? but theres a reason why players shouldnt be a GM

and then people who were defending him saying the clips can just waive him if it doesnt work out, yah i doubt theyre gon do that

then the doc influence took over again, starting gordon over mann when morris is finally out, it makes no sense other than (just like doc) he doesnt like or trusts young players

like i said the other day, might be time to let ty go

team is now on 7th place and with the upcoming schedule, wouldnt be shocked if they drop out of the play in as they are only 2 games ahead of the 11th spot the lakers and theyre looking at a 6gma e losing streak here

team is just a mess

Back
Top Bottom