Hill

Hayward

Joe

Hood

Ingles

Mack

Can all run the Pick n roll

CP3

Jamal (when he actually passes to the roll man)

Felton

Seeing Reddick and Luc have to pick up the ball after 2 dribbles is hilarious when you compare it to Utah's perimeter players 
laugh.gif

IDK why, but I'm thinking this is finally the game Utah goes real cold from 3...

I could be completely wrong though.
I've been saying this since game one but the thing about it is they are getting GREAT looks. PnR, Drive, kick, swing, open  3. Our defense has been so goddamn trash.

Last edited:
Hot take but not so hot take:

Doc's last game coaching the Clippers is going to be Friday.

next team we would go against is the warriors I believe and... Yea we might as well just quit now

LOL. Yeah, was going to say the Jazz might be doing us all a favor. The Warriors crushed the Blazers with KD only playing a game an a half. And our team without BG isn't really better than the Blazers, so....

The way things have gone this season, I think the most likely scenario is that we win on Friday only to blow Game 7 at home. Give us all one last dose of false hope before the season is finally over.

But I'll still be rooting for them. CP3 has been absolutely brilliant. Maybe the best player in the playoffs - at least from an efficiency standpoint. He just isn't getting enough help.

Hotter Take: Blake's last day wearing a Clippers jersey was last Friday. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Even hotter take: Blake stays, But CP goes to San Antonio.

Scorcher:

Chris Paul leaves for N.O., Blake goes to lord knows where, Austin Rivers leads us to our first Championship.

Flamed beyond belief:

Chris and Doc head to LAL, BG retires, Austin goes to GS, VDN returns and Steve Ballmer loses ownership back to Donald Sterling.

Hotter Take: Blake's last day wearing a Clippers jersey was last Friday. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Even hotter take: Blake stays, But CP goes to San Antonio.

Scorcher:

Chris Paul leaves for N.O., Blake goes to lord knows where, Austin Rivers leads us to our first Championship.

Flamed beyond belief:

Chris and Doc head to LAL, BG retires, Austin goes to GS, VDN returns and Steve Ballmer loses ownership back to Donald Sterling.

Apocalypse: Clippers move to Seattle and go on to become a Dynasty :frown:

Last edited:
I mean the Jazz are really good, but what the hell are we doing playing them in Round 1 man?

The CP era to me has always been about our inability to stay healthy over the course of 82, which in turn has directly affected our playoff chances. Over here playing the Spurs, Jazz, Warriors, and prime grizzlies in round friggin one.

Obviously the playoff injuries suck for sure, but even before that we're in dog fights because we haven't been able to get a top two seed once in like 6, 7 years and that's dissapointing.

I mean the Jazz are really good, but what the hell are we doing playing them in Round 1 man?

Honestly, it's an accomplishment we've made the series as competitive as it's been since BG went down. If you look at, there's only 1 position at which we have a clear advantage over the Jazz and that's PG. DJ and Gobert are pretty much a wash and they're better at all other spots. Then add to that fact we have no answer whatsoever for ISO Joe. We should be losing this series.

I give the squad credit for keeping it close.

The Jazz are beating us because they've iced us out. Last game was an example of us doing everything right except getting good stops. I mean jeez there was a point where neither team could buy a bucket.

Unfortunately the Jazz' 3 point shooting has hurt us bad. The upside to this is if we get past them, our chances against GS are a little better. GS' defense isn't as good nor is their in the paint game. Clips need to buckle down and get that defense in order.

I'm praying to the Versace Based God we can pull off a repeat of the SA comeback to win it at home. I was hoping we could get this as a 5 game but now it seems (hopefully) this will end in 7.

Hoping Austin is healthier by Friday.

Until then it's this for me for the next 3 days

View media item 2417117

^^^ Bro, I hate to be a debbbie downer, but I'm not sure I agree with your logic about our chances against GSW being "a little better." Even if the Jazz are better than the Warriors defensively - which I would dispute - the Dubs are so much better offensively that it more than makes up the difference. If we're having trouble containing the Jazz from 3, what do you think is going to happen against maybe the best distance shooting team ever?

We have literally no chance of beating the Warriors in a 7 game series. I don't think anyone in the West does. It's up to LeBron to stop them now.

yeah GS is not a better matchup, man clearly high out of his mind :lol:

Around the 4-6 min mark of the 4th quarter there were some bad possessions by the clips, CP let the bal roll up to half court then proceeds to take a quick 3 with like :20 on the shot clock, that kind of stuff is bad. Team has to pass the ball around on every possession and get an open look or better - a shot in the paint. DJ probing around the 3 line is also a no-no, he's gotta stay home & protect the rim. Also the possession where they doubled hill in deep 3 territory was rookie ish...:smh:

Doing the small things right is Doc Rivers job as coach. If they don't make it to the next round Doc should get FIRED. Losing 2 games at home to a mediocre team is despicable enough.

Last edited:
yeah GS is not a better matchup, man clearly high out of his mind
laugh.gif

Around the 4-6 min mark of the 4th quarter there were some bad possessions by the clips, CP let the bal roll up to half court then proceeds to take a quick 3 with like :20 on the shot clock, that kind of stuff is bad. Team has to pass the ball around on every possession and get an open look or better - a shot in the paint. DJ probing around the 3 line is also a no-no, he's gotta stay home & protect the rim. Also the possession where they doubled hill in deep 3 territory was rookie ish...
mean.gif

Doing the small things right is Doc Rivers job as coach. If they don't make it to the next round Doc should get FIRED. Losing 2 games at home to a mediocre team is despicable enough.
I mean I agree in that you shouldn't be losing two games at home in the playoffs and what not, but the Jazz are far from Mediocre man lol

I've made it clear on here that I have plenty of issues with Doc, but the more I think about it, the more I'm resigned to the fact he'll be back. Firing him just doesn't make a lot of sense for Ballmer from an economic standpoint. If he fires Doc, he has two positions he has to fill - coach and GM - all while still owing Doc like $20 million. Even for someone as rich as Uncle Steve, that's a lot of costs to incur when there's no guarantee he can get someone who will be better than Doc. I just don't see Ballmer making a move that extreme yet.

But if both CP and Blake walk in the Summer . . . who knows?

Back
Top Bottom