OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Stunned we're down by only 2. Jazz are getting much easier shots than us. But hell, I'll take it.
You think so bro? So far I don't think we're giving up as many uncontested / open shots as we did at the beginning of game 5.

Austin proving his value off the bounce.

Jamal Crawford is terrible and we're getting lucky with this pierce / speights / Crawford lineup defensively.

If I was Blake, I'd go to Boston. Already a very good team. Have cap room. And he'd fit in perfectly.

agreed...boston could be a good landing spot. but with horford there and taking a "pay cut" to go somewhere where they are no closer to a title than LAC?

Solid first half. But again, our defense hasn't been all that great. Jazz still are missing some wide open shots, although not as much as in game 5. Still too much. And playing Jamal/Mo/Pierce is like playing russian roulette with a half loaded clip man. How lucky can we get when this inevitable lineup shows itself in the second half?

First half was all about CP, Luc, and the bench. CP is just awesome man, nothing more you can say. Stellar on both ends. Not dying on screens, etc. Luc Mbah Amoute has been great all year, much needed lift from him and Raymond/Mo Speights gave us some much needed minutes. Austin was flat out spectacular defensively. You won't see if unless you pay attention, but the combination of him and Luc defensively has kind of kept Gordon / Joe Johnson in control.

Oh and We HAVE to stop double teaming.

It's obvious that our doubles aren't choreographed, and in some cases are flat out stupid. Leading to some WIDE open shots that the Jazz are flat out blowing.

We're up 2, but the Jazz are missing some wide open shots, and Mo Speights has like 10 points. Not a recipe for success. Luckily, we have Chris Paul on our team who could cover up a lot of blunders for us. We'll see how the 2nd half goes.

^^^ I think this game is going to come down to Doc's line-up management.
I legit don't think CP can come out man. For real.

We got away with it in the first half, but it's not going to happen again man. I wouldn't even take the chance.

This net thing is bothering me. This is like some Mormon voodoo they're pulling.

Defense has been much better after that first timeout. In particular, Austin, CP, and Raymond have been dogs on the perimeter. Cannot overstate how important it is to not die on screens.

And Paul Pierce is actually playing...well?

Finish this 3rd quarter man.

Ray Felton is our Tony Allen. LOL.
It's him and Austin man. They've been INCREDIBLE through 3 quarters man. Fighting through screens and not dying have been huge man. Allows DJ not to over-commit to the ball handler.

We gotta chill on these Doubles man. For real. Stop double teaming. Live with Joe Johnson going 1v1.

Double teaming too much is one of my biggest NBA pet peeves. It makes it even worse that my team does it so much.

Double teaming too much is one of my biggest NBA pet peeves. It makes it even worse that my team does it so much.
Agreed bro.

2's worth less than 3's. Over time, if you're giving up 2's on mismatches you'll live. Open 3's kill you.

Austin. Man. Say what you want about him, but he's never scared of the moment....

My guy Austin is defending his asssss off. The Luc/Austin dynamic with the starters changes so much.

Then on top of it he's making great plays offensively.

Dude AUSTIN RIVERS

And playoff CP on another level right now. He's on a ride.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom