OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 43s
Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler will go to the Suns, Jared Dudley and JJ Redick to the Clippers and 2 2nd-round picks to Bucks, sources tell Y

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 43s
Eric Bledsoe and Caron Butler will go to the Suns, Jared Dudley and JJ Redick to the Clippers and 2 2nd-round picks to Bucks, sources tell Y

Well, damn. I'm actually ok with this. I like Dudley and Redick is going to kill playing with CP and Blake.

To be honest, I'm not a fan of JJ, he was trash ever since he came in the league. He was a great shooter in college but this past season he only shot 43%

To be honest, I'm not a fan of JJ, he was trash ever since he came in the league. He was a great shooter in college but this past season he only shot 43%

43% is good for a 2 guard. Reddick can play. I wasn't sold on him after college either, but he's been good his last few seasons in Orlando. He's a knock down shooter and is better in the other aspects of his game than you might think.

43% is good for a 2 guard. Reddick can play. I wasn't sold on him after college either, but he's been good his last few seasons in Orlando. He's a knock down shooter and is better in the other aspects of his game than you might think.

Maybe you have a point, I just don't understand why people are getting overly excited about this deal. This isn't college JJ we're getting but we'll see what'll happen...

2nukf4g.jpg

Another dukey! :nerd:

Not huge fan of either dude but I can learn to live with this trade. :D

Last edited:
***Laker fan here, and I come in peace***

Good pickup for y'all in JJ, but when he and cp3 are on the court together, doesn't it make y'all a little nervous as to who will guard the opposing teams 2guard?

Redick, Dudley and draft pickup Reggie Bullock? Not bad considering how dreadful the Clippers outside shooting was last year!

Last edited:
I actually prefer Milsap/Jefferson or Milsap or Jefferson over Landry/Speights just trying to be realistic here. :lol:

I had a big rant prepared when I first read this news, as I thought this trade was beyond ****** at first. After giving it some thought, I guess I'm aight with it though. If we can get a good enough backup PG for CP3 I'll be happy. Nate Robinson maybe? 
nerd.gif

Hope we keep Barnes. We filled some holes but we still need to get some grit in our team. Thats what killed us last year we had no one to bang around with Gasol/Randolph. I hope DJ steps it up.

Good Luck Caron class act all the way, and I will still cheer on Bledsoe.

Back
Top Bottom