OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

All those guys have to do is stand there and Paul will get them wide open 3's :smh:.

:nthat:

I don't like this at all... Wanted to keep Bledsoe and move DJ.

No way we were going to keep Bledsoe and risk losing him to a contract we couldn't match at the end of next season.

I wouldn't be upset if we signed Milsap or Jefferson.

Those guys be willing to take the MLE? :wow: :nerd:

Hope we keep Barnes.

This here is an absolute must. Can't agree more.

I had a lotta faith in Bullock but I doubt dude's gonna see the floor at this point.

If you watched games last year, you know the bench played real heavy. If Doc follows the same protocol and the bench continues to produce, Bullock will get burn.

We can't be done.

This.

Keep barnes and/or get a big and I give this off-season and I give em an A.

Reddick will be the Ray Allen for Clips, pretty sure that's why Doc went hard for him

@DanWoikeSports: Willie Green has had his team option picked up. #Clippers

Willie is back, which I think is good. Hopefully, Barnes is next. That said, I heard he's meeting with other teams today, so we'll see.

Welcome back Willie!
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Can't be mad at him for being brought back as a 3rd string SG for cheap.
Plus, he's a team first dude and the epitome of a true professional.

Last edited:
We can't afford Jarrett Jack :lol:
Guys like Aaron Brooks, Shaun Livingston, Toney Douglas, Bobby Brown are more realistic.

Last edited:
Yea I had feeling he would want too much. He killed it in the playoffs so yea I'm sure he wants to cash out. Especially since this might be his only chance to get a big contract.

Yeah, after the year he had in Chi, Nate's going to be holding out for more than we can pay him. I mean with the deals Tyreke Evans and Kyle Korver, among others, have been offered, I'd hold out if I was Nate.

Back
Top Bottom