OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner 2m

Matt Barnes probably still will come off bench behind Jared Dudley. Clipes see Matt and Jamal Crawford as big off bench

I was hoping this is the way the team would go. I like Crawford and Barnes in the second unit.
I'd rather start 'em both but that's just me.

edward_scissorhands_yes.gif

Last edited:
I was hoping this is the way the team would go. I like Crawford and Barnes in the second unit.
I'd rather start 'em both but that's just me.

Both of them flourished off the bench though. That's what kept us in a lot of games during the season. Losing EB was huge, so we'd definitely need them coming off the bench and contributing just like they did last season.

They were dubbed A Tribe Called Bench for a reason.

Both of them flourished off the bench though. That's what kept us in a lot of games during the season. Losing EB was huge, so we'd definitely need them coming off the bench and contributing just like they did last season.

Exactly.

Good point. 
nerd.gif

^ Someone should make one of those for next season by the way. Once we're done making moves that is.

Looks like Darren Collison is going to be our back up PG. I like it. Now let's add that big and we're looking nice going in to next season.

We looking good but the west is stacked. I know heads hate on Kenyon but we need some toughness and a big.

^^^I really don't know. Doesn't seem to be a lot of options unless we trade Jordan for someone.

I like what our Clippers are doing this off season! Great pick up on Collison as our back up pg. but I have to agree with Reduce, we need the next move to be a solid but tough BIG!!! I give our front office an A- thus far!!!

wow didn't see this coming.
excellent backup for CP3.
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

off the web for just about a full day and i come back to see Darren Collison did a smart thing by signing and getting more tips under CP3.

HUGE signing since Bledsoe got traded. More than a capable backup PG. Almost makes me forget we traded away EB. Gonna miss that defensive spark off the bench at the 1 spot, but Collison is definitely not a loose cannon with the rock in his hands like EB was at times.

absolutely LOVE this signing.

What other surprises does Doc have in store?

If we get a big, I'm calling championship. I'll bet on that **** too man. I'm mad hype for next season.

DC is a valuable pickup in light of EB, not as explosive or strong, but shoots the rock better and has a lil better d.

DC is a valuable pickup in light of EB, not as explosive or strong, but shoots the rock better and has a lil better d.
I was mad when Bledsoe left, but DC ain't a bad replacement. Better jump shooter, but Bledsoe was the better defender in my opinion. DC played well backing up CP in the past. I have a good feeling about this.

Back
Top Bottom