OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

^Metta World Violence to New York is a good thing for them. At least now they have somebody that can get in Lebron's head (enforcer type) and maybe draw some techs which is the same way we would have used him if he would have joined our team.. :lol:

Looks like Elton Brand is going to ATL

Good for him. ATL is making powermoves on the low.

Last edited:
LO is still available as far as I know. He may end up getting the job by default. I hear Ivan Johnson is still an option too though.

I.Johnson, Camby or K.Martin sound like are best options at this point.

LO is a headcase :lol:

Last edited:
I would take LO over all those guys.

He can play the 4 or 5. He has better offense, even if he's in a slump. He can rebound well and can run the floor. Ivan and Kenyon are more gritty, and bang down low more, but lack offense in comparison, it'll be like having another Reggie Evans :smh:

I would take LO over all those guys.

He can play the 4 or 5. He has better offense, even if he's in a slump. He can rebound well and can run the floor. Ivan and Kenyon are more gritty, and bang down low more, but lack offense in comparison, it'll be like having another Reggie Evans :smh:

Lamar Odom hasn't had offense since he left the Lakers...

:lol:

His rebounding, passing and handles are still on point though.

Not to mention his versatility to defend multiple positions.

Either help the bench provide that spark to get us back in a game or to keep the lead that the starters had already built. That was the strength of the bench last year.

Look, if Lamar can put up the occasional 7-10 ppg and help contribute to ATCB... that's all we really need.

Exactly but hopefully we can add a Camby or Kenyon too.
The more the merrier.

Last edited:
Love Camby but he's at that age where he'll likely miss 30+ games. I don't know why we didn't bring back Kenyon :smh:

I'm hoping we make a move at the deadline for a more offensive big.

No. last year on the Knicks he gave them nothing. He couldn't even give them 10-15 mins in the playoffs when they desperately needed a big against the Pacers.

Great goal. Mine is to attend both LAL@LAC home games and at least a dozen or so more if my busy work schedule allows it..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom