OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

I got CP, Redick, Barnes, BG & DJ

key reserves:
Collison, Crawford/Green, Dudley, Odom?, Hollins

rooks
Bullock, Davies

Michael Eaves ‏@michaeleaves 2m
#Clippers coach Doc Rivers: We're still looking for couple more guys http://www.foxsportswest.com/nba/lo...ouple-mor?blockID=918659#.Udw_cnsB7II.twitter … #nba #ClippersLive

Glad to hear that Doc doesn't think we're done making moves. I like the team that we've already put together, but agree with everyone else that we need another, tough big guy. I'm predicting we're going to have that before the season starts, one way or another.

Thank GOD!

We are STACKED bros. :pimp:

Who's going to games/viewing parties this year?

CP, Barnes, Dudley, Blake and DJ as the starting line?

I got CP, Redick, Barnes, BG & DJ

key reserves:
Collison, Crawford/Green, Dudley, Odom?, Hollins

rooks
Bullock, Davies
And I think Dudley starts. I like barnes off of the bench as a spark.

I think Dudley starts over Barnes. I like Barnes off the bench as a spark/mini goon. Bullock is gonna be nice. See him taking green's minutes.

The reason I say Barnes start instead of Redick is because he has better defense than Redick. We definitely don't want CP or Redick on the floor together trying to guarding the opponent's PG

The reason I say Barnes start instead of Redick is because he has better defense than Redick. We definitely don't want CP or Redick on the floor together trying to guarding the opponent's PG

Redick is a great defender. And I can't see Barnes at the 2.

I always thought Barnes was a good defender

He is. Marathon is just saying Reddick is good too. I like Barnes coming off the bench as the SF. He may end up playing with Dudley in stretches, depending on the match-ups. But he's really valuable for his energy off the bench.

Odom Weighing Overtures From Lakers, Clippers
Jul 11, 2013 2:25 PM EDT

Lamar Odom is weighing whether to sign with the Lakers or Clippers on a one-year, $1.4 million contract.

Odom, 33, has not drawn interest from many teams.

Via Mike Bresnahan, Melissa Rohlin/Los Angeles Times

Last edited:
IMO I think he'd flourish under Doc in a reserve role but if he prefers a coaching downgrade and lackluster roster then so be it. :lol:

IMO I think he'd flourish under Doc in a reserve role but if he prefers a coaching downgrade and lackluster roster then so be it. :lol:

I guess. Doesn't seem like a hard decision to me, if the money is equal from both teams. But I guess if he thinks he can recapture some old magic by putting on purple and gold, good luck to him. We'll be fine either way.

Los Angeles Clippers ‏@LAClippers 22m
Take a brief look at the history of the #Clippers uniform. READ » http://on.nba.com/1aeTidK

Just for fun. I'm a fan of the old San Diego unis. I hope we get some San Diego throwbacks again soon.

Michael Eaves ‏@michaeleaves 2m
#Clippers coach Doc Rivers: We're still looking for couple more guys http://www.foxsportswest.com/nba/lo...ouple-mor?blockID=918659#.Udw_cnsB7II.twitter … #nba #ClippersLive

Glad to hear that Doc doesn't think we're done making moves. I like the team that we've already put together, but agree with everyone else that we need another, tough big guy. I'm predicting we're going to have that before the season starts, one way or another.

Thank GOD!

We are STACKED bros. :pimp:

Who's going to games/viewing parties this year?
I don't know about stacked. We're small upfront, and lack speed in the 2 and 3 position, but ill def be at games this season :smokin

IF LO is smart, he'll resign with us. They did you dirty in Laker land, and they're gonna be scrapping to make the playoffs, and if they do, it'll be another first round bye, and than what, your out LO. Don't do it, come back to the Clips.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom