OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

What are they going to do for Blakes backup? My boy BG not the healthiest of players. And if we want to make a deep run we need someone who can put in some minutes.

current depth chart:

Paul/Collison/Wayns
Redick/Crawford/Green
Barnes/Dudley/Bullock
Griffin/Davies**
Jordan/Mullens/Hollins

**partially guaranteed

Last edited:
We definitely still need a back up PF. At this point, I say we just re-sign LO and be done with it. At least we know what we're getting.

Camby would be a good look for y'all if he stays relatively healthy.

So, basically don't sign him. :lol:

Mullens will be such a nice pickup. Do the quiet/dirty work, grab some boards, stretch the floor (he can shoot the occasional 3) and guess what... he can hit free throws. :lol:

Last edited:
Camby?

:rofl:

Give that ***** the last seat on the bench, I don't want him suited up.

Cmon Doc, resign the candyman!

Last edited:
Camby is done.

Either re-sign K.Mart / L.O. or sign Mullens / Daye for cheap and hope for the best.

Last edited:
I don't really like Mullens -- a shooter who can't shoot, who keeps on shooting -- but for the min, can't really complain. We still need some goons who defend on the frontline tho.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 40m
NBA teams have been notified that Drew Gooden has cleared amnesty waivers and is now a free agent

Bring this guy back? He actually was pretty decent when he played for us before, but I didn't even realize he was still in the league until I saw this tweet.

If he can stay healthy and still contribute then why not. He did play well during his short stint with us but that seems like ages ago. :lol:

Last edited:
Clippers Interested In Lamar Odom
Jul 21, 2013 2:22 PM EDT

The Los Angeles Clippers are interested in re-signing Lamar Odom.

Odom spent last season with the Clippers after being traded by the Los Angeles Lakers to the Dallas Mavericks in 2011.
Via Arash Markazi/ESPN

:D

LO/Hollins/Mullens as the back up bigs? I'll settle for that for now but we can somehow make a move for a more offensive-minded big at the deadline I'd think we'd better off. I just don't think it will be possible though.

I'm not mad at the team for matching the Warriors offer sheet for DJ but it pisses me off that he is still such a liability on the glass, defensive end, offensive end, free throw line etc.

For whatever this is worth:

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 55s
A few names I've heard as Day 1 standouts from Team USA camp: Damian Lillard, Gordon Hayward, DeAndre Jordan AND collegian Doug McDermott

We'll see if he keeps it up.

Back
Top Bottom