OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

U CRAZY BRO? I UPLOADED STRAIGHT FROM MY PHONE. GIVE ME YOUR GOV NAME SO I CAN CREATE A NIFTY TAG WITH THOSE DSLR PICS. 

SORRY IF I DIDNT PUT IT ON MY NUMBER 1 ON MY TO DO LIST.

ILL TRY TO GET THEM UP TONIGHT W A TAG TO FIRE SHOTS AT YOU

lol the anger :lol:

I HATE YOU GUYS
laugh.gif

I'M ABOUT THIS CLOSE TO NOT USING CAPS NO MORE LOL

so far two have been delivered, one more is in transit, and the other is still not completed. :smh:

I want to pull the trigger on a swingman type chroma... that's my steeze, not too flashy. Is there any way to get a code from Nike other than from complaining on their mess ups? Like will they maybe toss me a code if I ask for one? I guess I can give it a shot.

when did u start using caps? i don't remember that being your go-to font
try not to use it too much on this thread.

early on i got the warning from meth cuz i kept marking out in bold caps lock about triple black.

but it was probably cuz i was using 72 godzilla font size 

Placed my order yesterday for the SB XI's green glow bottom.  I had to.  They look hot on this shoe.  Depending on the quality will determine if I go crazy on this shoe or that will be my only one.  Pretty much every shoe posted it really nice.  Forced me to make a pair.  Thanks guys

Last edited:
As a Kentucky fan, I'ma need those^ ASAP. Beautiful.

Has anyone seen any pics of the flash lime upper and/or overlay? I'm really tempted to do something with it, but I'd like to see it first

I can't be the only one that thought that was purple?? Granted the purple laces don't have the white dots. They look purple than royal. Damn filters.

I can't be the only one that thought that was purple?? Granted the purple laces don't have the white dots. They look purple than royal. Damn filters.
Seems like Anodized Purple to me, but I'm not surprised if it is Varsity Royal because, well, just look at the anodized tour yellow..

Back
Top Bottom