OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

its been a glitch in the system for a while now, been speculation that its coming

A dope ID one of the guys at Complex magazine has:
go duke ! haha 
laugh.gif

Probably going to ID myself a pair shortly, was going to go for a galaxy-inspired Chroma but after seeing that Anodized Yellow really thinking about an SVSM pair.

I can't be the only one that thought that was purple?? Granted the purple laces don't have the white dots. They look purple than royal. Damn filters.

Looked blue to me, and I'm pretty sure that there are no filters on that pictures, just some use of macro probably.

I have to respect nike! My first order of two sneakers one chroma and one not was refunded 50% off of the entire order because of the delayed chroma pair. My 2nd order I placed I've received one and the other is to ship this week but if I don't get it by Xmas they will refund the entire amount they claim off the entire order... Now I'm looking to order two more pair and i have two separate 10% discounts codes... Anyone willing to swap a 20% discount code out for these two 10% codes? They are good til march

I see that silver in iD as it's changing to different color option and thought it'll look good with some designs. I guess we'll have to wait when new options get added like last year.

So has anyone gotten a better picture of the anodized tour yellow to get an accurate representation of it?

Back
Top Bottom