OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

My next ID will be designed by my little 5 year old cousin.

I'm going to give him the iPad and let him design a color way and I'm going to buy it.

pimp.gif
That's a turrible idea but i doubt you will do that anyway.

Not exactly. Seen an anodized tour yellow with tour yellow swooshes, the posite looks gold but the swooshes look pretty yellow.

Ordered Monday, got the we've started email today. But expected is 1/31. Can't believe it actually takes that long once started.

Ordered Monday, got the we've started email today. But expected is 1/31. Can't believe it actually takes that long once started.
It's gotta be that long because of the Christmas rush and guaranteeing pairs before Christmas.  On NDC, they had something up that said if you ordered by a certain date (I think Nov 18th or something), they'd arrive by Dec 24th

U CRAZY BRO? I UPLOADED STRAIGHT FROM MY PHONE. GIVE ME YOUR GOV NAME SO I CAN CREATE A NIFTY TAG WITH THOSE DSLR PICS. 

SORRY IF I DIDNT PUT IT ON MY NUMBER 1 ON MY TO DO LIST.

ILL TRY TO GET THEM UP TONIGHT W A TAG TO FIRE SHOTS AT YOU
thou art perturbed. thine jimmies hath been rustled

U CRAZY BRO? I UPLOADED STRAIGHT FROM MY PHONE. GIVE ME YOUR GOV NAME SO I CAN CREATE A NIFTY TAG WITH THOSE DSLR PICS. 

chill out homie, its not that serious

just didnt know if they were yours or someone elses.

>D THIS GUY

Last edited:

chill out homie, its not that serious

just didnt know if they were yours or someone elses.

>D THIS GUY

MY JIMMIES REMAIN UNRUSTLED

MY BAD I GUESS ME TYPING IN CAPS

MAKES ME SEEM LIKE IM GOING OFF

MY JIMMIES REMAIN UNRUSTLED

MY BAD I GUESS ME TYPING IN CAPS

MAKES ME SEEM LIKE IM GOING OFF

or the fact that you offered to tag me in your pics to "fire shots" at me made it seem like you were going off?

what it really is...you thought i was assuming that you didnt own your shoes and you were claiming that they were yours. which wasnt the case.

either way, no harm no foul

Back
Top Bottom