OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Nike just tweeted this

@NIKEiD: The LeBron 11 iD and KD VI iD are temporarily sold out. Stay tuned for updates.

Wonder if it's just the gumbo stuff or related to all the problems they have been having.

I ordered a pair in January. Estimated finish date was March 17, but I haven't heard anything since the start email. Hope it's not canceled.

Wow!!!!! Guess they really got overwhelmed and got sick of sending out free and discounted pairs!

Nike just tweeted this

@NIKEiD: The LeBron 11 iD and KD VI iD are temporarily sold out. Stay tuned for updates.

Wonder if it's just the gumbo stuff or related to all the problems they have been having.

I ordered a pair in January. Estimated finish date was March 17, but I haven't heard anything since the start email. Hope it's not canceled.
I am pretty sure its just to help catch up on orders becuasw both the version (gumbo and non-gumbo) are sold out

see? a list like @PPumper
just did on the first page. flawlessly executed. im just sayin...

I agree... and two weeks ago I went through every page so I know what he is saying. There is definitely ones people quoted and commented on that were alot more popular..

On the same note i did enjoy going through all of them just in case there were any that I personally liked that maybe other people wouldn't have. This didn't end up happening though.

Ridiculous, can't Nike just hire a few more kiddos for the sweatshop to keep up with demand? Lmao

Damn, was gonna order 3 more pairs with my discount code Friday. Oh well, at least this way maybe I'll get my SVSMs on time.

I must have some kind of luck, because 2 days before NikeiD tweeted that the KD and Bron iD's were temporarily unavailable I placed my order for 3 Gumbo KD's and 1 pair of Gumbo Bron's. Even if I have to wait a year for these iD's it will be worth it!!!

Man after going back and forth for weeks, I was finally ready to do my LeBron and KD today lol. My indecision got the best of me lol

Sold out before I could order another pair that I had in my cart.  Damn.  I wonder how long until they will have it up again.

Back
Top Bottom