OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Question, I was on Nike iD last week and realized that all my iD's from previous models, LeBron 10s and Kobe 8s are still there, forgot I saved them to my locker. There is no way that Nike will create them now right? Cause I iD'd some LeBron 11s recently and now I see that they are "temporarily sold out", will that mean I can't check them out now?

(I'm not expecting a yes, but I'm hoping for one lol)

No. I had iD's in my cart and once I found out they were sold out I checked out and it gave me an error "Item was removed from your cart" after I processed my order.

No. I had iD's in my cart and once I found out they were sold out I checked out and it gave me an error "Item was removed from your cart" after I processed my order.
ohwell.gif
 well I hope they bring the Gumbo back for a bit or revamp the system cause I was able to create a PE that I really wanted, had tried them on the regular iD for the 11s but it wouldn't allow a certain color on a certain part of the shoe but with the Gumbo one it worked fine. Thanks for the response.

That yellow comes out really gold, and I love it! Can't wait until the option comes back to order the pair in my locker.

Still wanna see end results of I Promise and SVSM IDs that use the gold posite. Those Sugar Rays look very nice though.

That anodized yellow looks clean as hell. Kinda makes me want to pull the trigger on some iron man's. :smokin

Nike must be catching up on orders pretty quickly, I got the finishing touches email for my SVSMs this morning. Estimated delivery when I ordered was 3/11... We'll see if they actually get em done on time.

Back
Top Bottom