OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

"Dark Matter" LeBron XI I ordered a week ago. Obviously inspired by the Galaxy Foamposite. Blue GITD.

View media item 825261
Hoping these turn out okay. 1st NikeID order since I IDed 2K4 Huaraches waaaay back when so I'm kinda weary.

I think the confusion is the fact that the upper and lower colors are flipped. I hear where he's coming from but definitely see the inspiration at the same time

Exactly, it's a bit more Playoff inspired than Taxi in the colorblocking, but it really doesn't matter one way or another :lol: They look good.

So... OP... can we get a face picture of the best IDs edited onto the first post like how all the revealed lebrons are on the 1st page of the official lebron thread?

cuz the slh's, taxis, air mags, lakers, floridians, and a few others NEED to be there. along with their color descriptions/makeup so others can remake them. itll make it alot easier to see the great designs rather than trying to navigate the entire gallery.

The issue here is that this is entirely subjective, so which pairs make the cut and which ones don't?

Last edited:

You still confused?
Exactly, it's a bit more Playoff inspired than Taxi in the colorblocking, but it really doesn't matter one way or another
laugh.gif
They look good.
The issue here is that this is entirely subjective, so which pairs make the cut and which ones don't?
I think we had this same convo 50 or so pages ago when someone showed their first Taxi(play-off) inspired pair regardless they're still nice but def flip flopped

what? naaaah we can all tell who made the cut from the reactions votes and reposts. lets be honest lol. theres hot pairs, acquired taste pairs, and nooooooooooooo pairs. let the hot ones shine so people can recreate em

i take it thats all glow?
looks very similar to one of mine, with one major diff :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading to the thread and just wanted to contribute…For those who are interested, below are some of the Lebron XI ID’s I’ve created so far along with their color description.

Lebron XI ID “AJXII Taxi” inspired:

Overlay: Solid White

Base: Black

Dynamic Flywire: Tour Yellow

Base Swoosh: Red

Overlay Swoosh: Black

Outsole: Solid Black

Lace: Black

Lining: Black

Lebron XI ID “Raptors” inspired:

Overlay: Solid Anodized Court Purple

Dynamic Flywire: University Red

Base Swoosh: White

Outsole: Solid University Red

Lace: Court Purple

Lining: University Red

Lebron XI ID “GSW” inspired:

Overlay: Matte Black

Forging Iron: Black/Game Royal (not sure if this option is still available)

Base: Game Royal

Dynamic Flywire: Tour Yellow

Overlay Swoosh: White

Outsole: Tour Yellow

Lace: Game Royal

Lining: Tour Yellow

Lebron XI ID “SLH” inspired:

Overlay: Solid Anodized Court Purple

Dynamic Flywire: Black (if I could do it over again, I would do Gamma Blue)

Outsole: Translucent Gamma Blue

Lace: Black

Lining: Gamma Blue

I have a few ID’s coming in the next few months…including an “Actual Taxi” colorway inspired by the Lebron Elite Taxi 9’s…When those come I will share as well. I hope this helps some of you.  

PPumper that's a nice collection fam, The Raptors are my favourite from that collection

Has that LeBron toy got a model head of you attached? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom