OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Constructive criticism? I have no idea how the GITD posite and the speckles will look... first time iding too.
there will be a lot of speckles, just look back at some of the id's posted on this very page, as for the gitd posite its more of an off white if look real close at the outsole shank vs the posite you can see the slight difference in color other than that check out some of the Gator Kings pics to get an idea of the off white look

there will be a lot of speckles, just look back at some of the id's posted on this very page, as for the gitd posite its more of an off white if look real close at the outsole shank vs the posite you can see the slight difference in color other than that check out some of the Gator Kings pics to get an idea of the off white look
Yeah, you're right. I was actually going for more of the offwhite look because I don't want my shoe to be completely dead white.

What if I threw white speckles on GITD white posite?

1. Would they cut corners and just completely skip the speckling?

2. Would the two whites contrasting each other be subtle or look like complete ***?

...damn nike has to do better on their rendering.

@Jada2001Retro

Was your Christmas ID using GITD posite?

Last edited:
That Black/Red pair is amazing. Great job!
nthat.gif

O lawd them Floridans are crazy, Was trying to hold out for the Florals but now seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on those

Yeah, you're right. I was actually going for more of the offwhite look because I don't want my shoe to be completely dead white.

What if I threw white speckles on GITD white posite?

1. Would they cut corners and just completely skip the speckling?
2. Would the two whites contrasting each other be subtle or look like complete ***?

...damn nike has to do better on their rendering.

@Jada2001Retro

Was your Christmas ID using GITD posite?
View media item 823520

They are white posite with white speckles.

Last edited:
One of my pairs shipped, out of 3. All were suppose to arrive tomorrow. Got the delay email on the other 2 and no refunds, so I contacted them via chat and they said it will be 20% off the order when it ships. I had already used a 15% code, so this will bring them down to $170 a pair. 
nthat.gif

Damn I hope I can do the same! I ordered mine on 20% code. Another 20% would be great
Yours wasn't that far delayed. Mine is projected to be delayed by 3 weeks

Cause the guy who created them said it was inspired by the Taxi 12s

Pumper referred to his as the Taxi inspired. The other guys I guess could be taxi inspired as well. Essentially they are just using the Taxi colorway (White, Black, yellow, red)... And Btw Pumper's Taxi's and Gentry's Floridians are the hardest iD's I've seen. Maybe because I'm partial to the black base.

Pumper referred to his as the Taxi inspired. The other guys I guess could be taxi inspired as well. Essentially they are just using the Taxi colorway (White, Black, yellow, red)... And Btw Pumper's Taxi's and Gentry's Floridians are the hardest iD's I've seen. Maybe because I'm partial to the black base.

The Lakers & Raptors are nice too

along with those Air Mags inspired

So... OP... can we get a face picture of the best IDs edited onto the first post like how all the revealed lebrons are on the 1st page of the official lebron thread?

cuz the slh's, taxis, air mags, lakers, floridians, and a few others NEED to be there. along with their color descriptions/makeup so others can remake them. itll make it alot easier to see the great designs rather than trying to navigate the entire gallery.

Just received two codes today for delays.

My Graffiti ID is delayed 17-19 days so they gave me a 25% off code
and my ASG ID will be 11-13 days so they gave me a 10% off for that order.

In case your wondering I placed two separate orders.

Also, they informed me three days ago the red Graffiti colorway has an error, it was displayed incorrectly.
Asked if I wanted a full refund. At this point I'll let it ride, since the promise ship date is 9 weeks , I have a feeling
these might take even longer due to the screw up on their end.

So... OP... can we get a face picture of the best IDs edited onto the first post like how all the revealed lebrons are on the 1st page of the official lebron thread?

cuz the slh's, taxis, air mags, lakers, floridians, and a few others NEED to be there. along with their color descriptions/makeup so others can remake them. itll make it alot easier to see the great designs rather than trying to navigate the entire gallery.

I 2nd this

I have yet to see a killer South Beach colorway

seeing all the options arrive in person which one u think will look best in person

View media item 825263View media item 825264View media item 825265View media item 825266

I have a feeling 1 and 4 would be :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom