Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me see you pull these off...

idc what anyone says..i really love these kobes hahaha :smokin

I wonder how long he wanted to use the "drake vs chris brown" jab.

Was dude sitting at his desk, like "can't wait to use this one!".

And the pictures. Absolutely classic. Took me back to '99 on that ish right there. Def don't wanna show my face around these parts no mo!

Last edited:
Definitely feeling the X's. And I loved the IX's.

Can't wait to see actual production photos of these.

how do they even work? I've always looked at them and thought those must just slide straight off your feet?

They have laces in them. Worse Kobe I have ever bought. :smh:

Let's squash this bickering. It's gone on for far too long. There is an ignore button that works wonders. :wink:

Man I didn't get into Lebron's until late and now I'm catching up. Copped the Christmas, Freegums, and a Nike ID pair. Plus the Miami Vice and Taxi elites. Looking foward to the tens, but where does that put the elites? I thought that was supposed to be the shoes of the future.

If you don't have anything to say in regards to what you were called out on, why the hell do you keep quoting me? "Church is on Sunday'. You're a regular Chris Tucker, aren't cha?
:rofl:

:lol: why are you still talking. If anything your the one that got called out on about screaming the sneaker game is messed up cuz some pics of fakes leaked before official photos which by the way again is always usually the case. While the sneaker culture not "game" may be messed up its more due to people screaming "the sneaker game is ****** up" over something that has always been apart of the so called "game".

Back to the shoes, I like the gem effect that's on the swoosh and slightly above the midsole. I think that type of texture may bring out a cw more. Unfortunately we may have to wait till after the Olympics for official photos from Nike.

Last edited:
Cant folks inbox each other at this point so the thread isn't so jacked up with back and forth. We get it you guys arent very fond of each other lol... Its all good.

To address a few things and you can take it for what its worth.

Fakes have come a long way... but folks get early or later Tech Packages of the shoe and once they realize what it is they go to production right after the main factories do.  Some variant makers get updated final tech packs and reproduce those to sell on the Asian "ebay" site equivalent. 

Im not sure why folks think its unheard of for pics to unveil thru sites which aren't Nike first when thats happened for YEARS... some good pics.. some really early versions. 

Its not affecting "The Game"  Its actually giving everyone an indication of what the kicks look like.. as long as you arent purchasing them you arent supporting the fakes. There used to be a time when Legit pics would leak first.. those days are over.

Really time for me to get out of this game... $180 for basic and $310 for Nike+, lol yall can have it!

LeBron X >>>>>> VIII = VII >>>>> IX

that's how good the Xs look in early pics. imagine when they release. BONKERS.

I wonder how long he wanted to use the "drake vs chris brown" jab.
Was dude sitting at his desk, like "can't wait to use this one!".
And the pictures. Absolutely classic. Took me back to '99 on that ish right there. Def don't wanna show my face around these parts no mo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom