Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Lebron 9 was pretty ugly but the CW's saved it. the 10s look like sharkleys so..... PASS!!!

If a shoe is UGLY, ain't no color or colorway saving it. Lebron 9s were far from ugly.
Naw, b. The Lebron 9 was an ugly *** shoe. Great colorways, combined with amazing color-blocking is what saved it. 

I haven't liked a Lebron this much since the IIIs. Pretty excited for these 10s.

Last edited:
IDK, kinda feel like the potential bulkiness and all the hyperfuse with the weird midsole crystal thing is going to make this shoe rather hard to pull off casually with say jeans. I'm sure they look great on court and perform even better. This may not be a street casual lifestyle shoe for all of you that dont hoop in your shoes.

The same folks dissing will be the same folks copping on release day. Calm down ladies.....OAN, the pics I saw, I'd bust...:tongue:

some more new color blocking:

IDK, kinda feel like the potential bulkiness and all the hyperfuse with the weird midsole crystal thing is going to make this shoe rather hard to pull off casually with say jeans. I'm sure they look great on court and perform even better. This may not be a street casual lifestyle shoe for all of you that dont hoop in your shoes.

any basketball sneaker can be rocked casually

any basketball sneaker can be rocked casually

I mean obviously any shoe on earth can be "rocked" casually, even football cleats, doesn't mean they will look good. Then again this opinion is being formed on "fake" pics so maybe i should wait til the official pics drop.

not bad, not great.

always a fan of the 360 air bag... but whens the last time the sig didnt have an airmax setup?

and like many have said already, toe box is bulky as *****

The same folks dissing will be the same folks copping on release day. Calm down ladies.....OAN, the pics I saw, I'd bust...
tongue.gif
Okay, we get it. People will eat their words.

We don't need to see the same damn thing said on every page. **** gets annoying.

lol wow, you are incredible. Start something, has nothing to say onceyou are pretty much forced to actually address the audacity and weirdness of your aggressive post in my direction, so you ungracefully bow out with a weak quip of feeling bad for my "generation".
We are fine, whatever generation you think I'm apart of.
Do us all a favor, and stop posting for a bit. Make a thread about how everyone else isn't at your place of knowledge, and can't ever post their views on the current shoe market. And HMD while we are at it.
Thing is, no one is arguing over the pics. I commented on how that's horrible we have tons of images of the fakes prior to the reals, and that is a sign the game is all messed up, and he got mad I said that. As if the sneaker game was his to COMMAND, as if this was Cobra and he was Cobra Commander, or something.
lmfao

:lol: you done preaching yet???

Go up your post count elsewhere

Last edited:
1. Yes we know that those are pictures of fakes

2. The real ones will most likely look similar to the pictures of the fakes, therefore people can give their first impressions on them

I really hope the real ones have that same swoosh texture tho.. either way i think these will be one of if not my favorite lebrons yet :smokin

Does anyone have any comparisons to those colorways that are mentioned on that release page? (or whatever you want to call it)

For the most part I'm liking what I see, but I'm still not sure on the reverse swoosh. Definitely something I'm not used to but I'll have to see them in person before I can really judge them

wth can someone ban the two cornballs going back and forth from this thread?

we need more legit info from people like JM

not two idiots going chris brown and drake sissy fight steezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom