Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
REVERSE SWOOSH 
pimp.gif

I think I said it awhile back, It doesn't matter what 90% of these signature shoes look like, they will be cherished and bought up. .
Basically, already got some people saying the fakes are fire and better than the 9s.

Last edited:
The design of the shoe should be the statement that this is Nike's premier basketball shoe, not a giant Swoosh.  Did you see giant Swooshes or Jumpmans all over Jordans in their prime years?  No.
This is what I meant when I said Nike should stop putting the swoosh all over the damn shoe. They should work more on a unique design then having the damn shoe in the front, back and side of the shoe. Thank you for say this 4wrestling.
happy.gif

So let me get this straight, the REPLICA (imagery, and such) is preceeding official product images?

Smh, that is the OFFICIAL sign the shoe game is f***** up.

I like the colorways a lot but isnt it crazy how nike hasnt released any official pictures yet but we got 7 pictures of fake colorways.  Nike needs to stop playing and they just need to hurry up and release the official pictures and colorways.   I think the only reason why they havent is because their still trying to bank on the last couple pairs of IX's that havent dropped yet and i think they feel like if they show the X's people arent gonna want to get the IX's that havent dropped yet.  Thats the only thing i can think of as of why they havent shown them anyway.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, the REPLICA (imagery, and such) is preceeding official product images?

It is OFFICIAL you have no idea what you are talking about.

As stated before pictures of fakes almost always come out before the photo of the real thing.

Y'all who swear you have so much knowledge about the "shoe game" are ****** up due to sheer ignorance.

I like the colorways a lot but isnt it crazy how nike hasnt released any official pictures yet but we got 7 pictures of fake colorways.  Nike needs to stop playing and they just need to hurry up and release the official pictures and colorways.   I think the only reason why they havent is because their still trying to bank on the last couple pairs of IX's that havent dropped yet and i think they feel like if they show the X's people arent gonna want to get the IX's that havent dropped yet.  Thats the only think i can think of as of why they havent shown them anyway.
They have Lebron promoting the Hyperdunks right now. They don't want to overlap. The X's will be officially debuted during the Gold Medal game.

So you're saying that these will look nothing like the real thing?

Are you that ignorant to the fact that fakes look pretty much like the real thing as seen in the Lebron 9 and Kobe VII OG threads, and even moreso with these because they don't have any carbon fiber weave or "Kobe Skin" ribbed texture to replicate.

The toe box's shape will probably be flatter, but this is pretty much what the final product will look like.

It is OFFICIAL you have no idea what you are talking about.
As stated before pictures of fakes almost always come out before the photo of the real thing.
Y'all who swear you have so much knowledge about the "shoe game" are ****** up due to sheer ignorance.

Wow, first off calm your weird internet aggression down, son. No one is personally attacking you, so calm yoself, real talk. Also, didn't claim to be a a shoe game guru, like you internet forum guy. My apologies.

And I personally havnt noticed REPLICA sneaker images, accurately depicting legit sneakers ever prior to official images, and if it has already, then my statement still stands. I view that as a sign of wrong, and what is wrong with the current shoe game market.

Jeez-Louise.

So you're saying that these will look nothing like the real thing?

Yea, quote me where I said that.

You guys are incredible. It's like you are LOOKING for an internet fight, going as far to assume entire conjectures from another person based on asbolutely nothing. smh

Last edited:
I hope from what I seen early with the X it changes up a little. They remind me too much of the 8 and no other Lebrons in the line look alike except maybe the 8 PS and the 9

hahah i agree.  Its crazy to me that ebay sellers are selling  the X's and Nike hasnt even released the official images of the shoe yet  let alone the colorways. 

I think I said it awhile back, It doesn't matter what 90% of these signature shoes look like, they will be cherished and bought up. The 8s had some of the ugliest design flow I have ever seen, yet a few key limited colorways rose that model out of death, into a 'champion'. I think anything is possible here. Slap the LE title on a shoe that even zappos.com couldn't sell, and voila, it's Nikes magic formula.

Truth !

Not passing judgement until I see "official pictures" or actually hold the real thing in my hand.

lol @ people judging from fake pics. these pics can only give you an idea of what they're gonna look like... the final product is still gonna look like this with hyperfuse and zoom max which is :smokin

Wow, first off calm your weird internet aggression down, son. No one is personally attacking you, so calm yoself, real talk. Also, didn't claim to be a a shoe game guru, like you internet forum guy. My apologies.
And I personally havnt noticed REPLICA sneaker images, accurately depicting legit sneakers ever prior to official images, and if it has already, then my statement still stands. I view that as a sign of wrong, and what is wrong with the current shoe game market.
Jeez-Louise. smh

:lol: you "personally" haven't noticed fakes depicting legit sneakers because you probably don't have any knowledge of what new releases had pics of fakes released first, which again means you don't know what you are talking about. The first photo of the 9 last year was a fake and it was almost dead on except for a few minor adjustments, but continue to believe what you are saying because I know the rest of us don't.

And calm down with the "real talk" crap this ain't the streets of Philly and you damn sure ain't bout that life so chill sit back and learn something "son".

:lol: you "personally" haven't noticed fakes depicting legit sneakers because you probably don't have any knowledge of what new releases had pics of fakes released first, which again means you don't know what you are talking about. The first photo of the 9 last year was a fake and it was almost dead on except for a few minor adjustments, but continue to believe what you are saying because I know the rest of us don't.
And calm down with the "real talk" crap this ain't the streets of Philly and you damn sure ain't bout that life so chill sit back and learn something "son".

You failed to actually address what i said, in the first place.

There being replicas first, images and all prior to ANY official images is a problem. Period....

... You know what. You aren't worth the time. No one knows as much as you about fake images hitting the web, huh? lol

Hmd.

Internet tough guy: You opinion is invalid, I know MORE than you about this subject! I'm cool.

lmfao

Anyway as i said, I think these "leaks" from chinese replica sites is incredibly ******ed, and sucks. I wish to only see official info, at this point.

Last edited:
You failed to actually address what i said, in the first place.
There being replicas first, images and all prior to ANY official images is a problem. Period....
... You know what. You aren't worth the time. No one knows as much as you about fake images hitting the web, huh? lol
Hmd.

yeh bro i with you people on here be misinterpreting and starting ish for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom