Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an issue with the term sneaker game, and I have used it in many circles well before I lingered around any message boards.

And I'm just gonna hit that ignore button a those two. I don't think they are even trying, at this point.

On the "leaks" themselves. Whether or not this has been a thing for years, where we see replica images before the legit ones, with no sign of the official product anywhere, doesn't change that fact that I feel it's a horrible sign (one of many) or why the sneaker game (of culture, whatever word floats your boat) has had a alot of nasty turns in the wrong direction.

I don't see how anyone could disagree with that, other than just to disagree. If that is the case, lol.

Lol at all these lists X > VIII.....we haven't even seen real pictures of the X.

Judging by the potential of the X (based on the fakes posted) they look design wise better then the IX. But i was a IX detractor. I have a pair of VII's a pair of VIII V2's but no IX's i thought they were just horribly designed.

I think the X's have potential but i hope that final product isn't as chunky as the pics. That thing looks like an army boot. The toe box looks like some steel toe reinforcement. But I can see myself picking a pair of these up when a generic colorway hits the outlets lol.

3>7>10>4>8>9>1>6>2>5
Sorry bruh, nothing beats the 4.
I love the IV!

The only problem is that the shoe was designed for LeBron....and no one else 
laugh.gif

Those things were like 20 oz per shoe, but they were RIDICULOUSLY comfortable!

If a shoe is UGLY, ain't no color or colorway saving it. Lebron 9s were far from ugly.

Im pretty sure some will agree that there have been some kicks they initially didn't like until they saw them in a certain colorway. We've had a few threads that went pages discussing this. If I'm not mistaken there was a I regret I bought these and a ugly shoe, nice colorway thread about a year ago.

The Lebron 9 wasn't ugly, but the colorways definitely gave them more appeal. IMO they were a step down, style-wise, compared to the 7 and 8. If Nike had went the route they went, as far as colorways, with the 9s as they did with the last two models I don't think this model would have been as successful. Would've still sold well just cause, though.

8>7>9>6
Sorry, these are the only Lebrons I like. Will wait for official pics of the 10 before I rank them.

I read some posts in this thread about the swoosh standing out and no originality from Nike to make this sig unique or standout from it's other sneakers as they did with Jordans. I do agree to an extent. But I think Nikes innovation is more into shoe tech than style these days. Nike also may not want the Lebron line to branch off like Jordan.

IMHO My money is much better spent with LeBron, Kobe or KD than any Jordan product. In Fact JB quality is behind normal Nike sportswear products. JB IMHO has been sort of a disgrace as far as quality goes. As for the X's they look like a must for me so far. Need to see official pic of course.

IMHO My money is much better spent with LeBron, Kobe or KD than any Jordan product. In Fact JB quality is behind normal Nike sportswear products. JB IMHO has been sort of a disgrace as far as quality goes. As for the X's they look like a must for me so far. Need to see official pic of course.

^^This.

I'm actually really, really excited about these (if the design stays somewhat similar to the "fakes" posted)...However, I get the feeling that a complete overhaul/redesign may be in the works...

Remember the first pics of the Lebron 6? The shoe was never released and later dubbed Zoom Power Lebron 6...er something like that? Then the actual pics came out and they seemed totally uninspired.

I'm actually really, really excited about these (if the design stays somewhat similar to the "fakes" posted)...However, I get the feeling that a complete overhaul/redesign may be in the works...

Remember the first pics of the Lebron 6? The shoe was never released and later dubbed Zoom Power Lebron 6...er something like that? Then the actual pics came out and they seemed totally uninspired.
Thats because they WERE ORIGINALLY named that... scrapped and there were "unnamed" designers who quickly put something together in a 45 day time span. 

These wont be redesigned. These are what will come out.   I like em like a mug... and they will be behind the VII and before the VIII to me when it comes down to it...

Loved em since I first laid eyes on em.

the entire bag will be entirely different... it will look similar thou... thats y the fakes have the lines on the bag (not talking aboout the max columns)

Time to start selling off my collection of LBJ 9's because I'll be needing the room for all the LBJ 10's I'm going to get.

official pictures of this shoe hasn't even released yet for you people to know what they look like but some of you are already crowning these to be the best lebron yet? more like a hype now. the best to me was the 7 or the 8. 4s were really nice. then the 9. the 10s arent even on my list yet cause i dont know what they look like for sure. lets just wait for the official pictures everyone.

official pictures of this shoe hasn't even released yet for you people to know what they look like but some of you are already crowning these to be the best lebron yet? more like a hype now. the best to me was the 7 or the 8. 4s were really nice. then the 9. the 10s arent even on my list yet cause i dont know what they look like for sure. lets just wait for the official pictures everyone.
no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom