Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also loved the 9s cushioning setup. the 8s were mad comfy but the 9 was more stable IMO. 360 degree kinda high off the ground at least the 9s felt a bit closer because of the zoom. to each his own

The LeBron 8 was definitely the most comfortable out of the series. But the LeBron 9 was by far more stable. I don't about the set up of X though. It looks really bulky. Also, that toe box looks boot shaped almost. Not really feeling that. We'll see if any changes are made until the official images are released.

Looking forward to seeing the Miami Nights and hopefully a Summit Lake version as well.

Last edited:
I think the Lebron 9 is top 3 in the line. Own quite a few and I'm glad I do.
That's not saying much since the best three has been 7, 8 and 9. Personal opinion though, taking into account of shoe design and colorways.

I wasn't a fan of the design of the 9, I loved the 8 more, but what the 8 lacked was colorways, and the 9 had them all. Horrible trade off, but hopefully the X will have the design / colorways.

Full disclosure Im boys with JP and love his work... but I think he went edgy with the IX and before changes were made and earlier versions had the Max set up it could have gave the VII and VIII a run for its money... but when  it went to a 180 set up that took it down a notch for me.. BUT thats not on him and folks may not realize design is a process.

For me out of JPs designs on the Bron line is automatically the 7 first.. the 8..  the original 9...then the 10.  I REALLY like the X.. but could have done without the Hyperfuse aspect. I just dont think Signature lines need to keep up with the rest of the companies mission of aesthetics. However I also like that they went back to a stable shoe and not all about the lightness. 

Brons a big dude. Light isnt necessary... however the playoff shoe is crucial. 

The only thing I didn't like about the 9 was the medial side. That's arch irked me. I bought 10 pairs of 9's and ended up selling all of them.

I'm liking the X so far.

Maybe sorry, but I hv locked in to just ONE pair of the 10's

Hv eastbay gift card with cash on @ 20% off just to get THE shoe

So now the deliema is which ONE to get

ASG is always a winner
Maybe the Nike+ version for something diff
MVP
Dunkman has been disapp the past couple

HWC if rel

South B /MV?

Should I wait until the 11 to comeback and snag after viewing all my options?

Can I even resist the temptation??? To impulse buy??

^ my bad in advance bro but I have no idea what you just posted/asked...

Let me put it in the vernacular for you:

Which LBJ 10 should I get. I am only buying one.

Should I wait or pick one and jump on it when it's released.

Just thinking out loud looking for others thoughts.

^ my bad in advance bro but I have no idea what you just posted/asked...

If they drop as many colors of the X as they did the IX, buying only one is going to be tough. I can already count on the Miami Nights and Dunkman color, along with whatever colorways drop. I'd definitely wait though, maybe till the Xmas pair...

With the Reverse check and the bulkiness of the shoe, these have a old school Ndestrukt feel to them.. :smokin :smokin
Didnt buy any 8's or 9's, buy will def be on these joints.

these look very nice, I`m not a big fan of the LBJ line ( except LB1) , more a Jordan fan, but these look ok :smile: ; i think i`ll cop but not the + version

How are we supposed to tell you what to get when we don't know what the shoe actually looks like or the colorways? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

south beach 10 bro *hypebeast mode on* :smokin

I don't want u to tell me which to get

I was wondering what others might be looking forward to.

I was just writing down my thoughts to STRENGTHEN my resolve to one buy one

I was wondering too, if there was going to be an elite, PS, finals, championship versions...etc

That's all sorry if I caused u any mental anguish or suffering

The style of the Lebron 9 is far from ugly. It is unlike anything else which is why I think that people didn't like it as much as previous Lebron's.
While there were some great CW's for the 9 and they complemented the sneaker, If you feel as though something is ugly then no amount of color can save it. If a female is ugly she is ugly ain't no makeup saving her a**

The lebron 9 isnt just regular ugly, it's hideous. It had nice colorways that I can only imagine how great they wouldve been on the lebron 8. I dont own one pair of 9s. Theyre easily the top 3 ugliest sneakers in the lebron line. The X's cant come soon enough.

If it was hideous then even the best colorways couldn't save it. The LeBron 9 was exceptional, aesthetically and performance wise

Colors don't save the ugliest cars do they?

i also loved the 9s cushioning setup. the 8s were mad comfy but the 9 was more stable IMO. 360 degree kinda high off the ground at least the 9s felt a bit closer because of the zoom. to each his own

agreed

Looking foreward to seeing some other coloways, Nike did a really good job on some of the IX colorways, hopefully they can deliver on this one also.

The style of the Lebron 9 is far from ugly. It is unlike anything else which is why I think that people didn't like it as much as previous Lebron's.
While there were some great CW's for the 9 and they complemented the sneaker, If you feel as though something is ugly then no amount of color can save it. If a female is ugly she is ugly ain't no makeup saving her a**
The lebron 9 isnt just regular ugly, it's hideous. It had nice colorways that I can only imagine how great they wouldve been on the lebron 8. I dont own one pair of 9s. Theyre easily the top 3 ugliest sneakers in the lebron line. The X's cant come soon enough.
If it was hideous then even the best colorways couldn't save it. The LeBron 9 was exceptional, aesthetically and performance wise

Colors don't save the ugliest cars do they?

Horrible comparison.

The 9s were straight poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom