Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want u to tell me which to get
I was wondering what others might be looking forward to.
I was just writing down my thoughts to STRENGTHEN my resolve to one buy one
I was wondering too, if there was going to be an elite, PS, finals, championship versions...etc
That's all sorry if I caused u any mental anguish or suffering

Jackie Chan please...I'm too lazy

If it was hideous then even the best colorways couldn't save it. The LeBron 9 was exceptional, aesthetically and performance wise
Colors don't save the ugliest cars do they?
agreed

The colors didnt save it. It was an ugly shoe with nice colors. The shoe itself was still grotesque. The colors were nice. Why is this hard to differentiate?

I like them... can't wait to see Official pics and different colorways. I agree with dudes statement on the stability of the 9 vs the 8.

How are we supposed to tell you what to get when we don't know what the shoe actually looks like or the colorways?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man I was thinking the exact same thing.

Who goes into the unknown saying they are getting just one but needs advice on which one to get even though the masses dont know what the options are?

Confused me too.

The colors didnt save it. It was an ugly shoe with nice colors. The shoe itself was still grotesque. The colors were nice. Why is this hard to differentiate?

All that hate in your blood aint even necessary. You didn't like the 9 whatsoever we get it.

Testing out my skill or lack there of to change the midfoot support and remove the midsole. Fixed the toe box a bit. Be easy.

Last edited:
I agree, the design of the 9 is not for everyone; it definitely took me awhile to warm up to them.

And there's no doubt the colours used in the 9s are amazing. But I don't think colours alone can make a shoe. After all, a pig with lipstick is still a pig. In fact, I'd argue the design and quality of materials used on the 9 actually help the colours pop. I really don't think the shades used on the Miami Nights would look good if you slapped them on a low-end model like the Air Visi Pro! LOL

As for the X....count me as a fan right off the bat. I'm an old school Force guy, so I'm not concerned about potential bulkiness. Plus, I doubt they'll be as heavy as they look.

Let me put it in the vernacular for you:
Which LBJ 10 should I get. I am only buying one.
Should I wait or pick one and jump on it when it's released.
Just thinking out loud looking for others thoughts.
Lying ***.

You bought every damn IX made, including a few hundred ID's, the SB slides and this ***** 5 head band. We know you about that Lebron shoe life.

LMAO so ur telling me u throw a south beach, blk/cmt, infrared, tiffany, galaxy colorway on some rancid shoes.

DESPITE the shoe being ugly, you would cop bc of the color????

Idiots, yall are.

Everyone's got their own opinions, never understand why people waste their time trying to hate on someone else's views like that persons going to change their mind is that someone's talking ****. So stupid.

We all know there's going to be a south beach for these smh. Nike knows they can make x100 times the money off the colorway alone. That's why they made the lebron 9 south beach an "elite" for $250. So the new elite lebron x which apparently costs 300+ will probably include a south beach colorway. I'd be surprised if it didn't. :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom