Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact, Nike Basketball is in the front, followed by Nike Sportswear. NSW's quality is diminishing as well. Maybe it has to do with Gentry going to NSW hmmm... idk. But Jordan Brand is dead last. Another department Gentry Humphrey worked in for a good few years.

Highly disagree. The style of the Lebron 9s ARE ugly. Colorways is what saved that shoe.

The style of the Lebron 9 is far from ugly. It is unlike anything else which is why I think that people didn't like it as much as previous Lebron's.

While there were some great CW's for the 9 and they complemented the sneaker, If you feel as though something is ugly then no amount of color can save it. If a female is ugly she is ugly ain't no makeup saving her a**

Last edited:
You know what....I think i'm going to avoid looking at the X's until release day. Then I'll make my decision on whether to cop or not

Really digging the X's.
pimp.gif

The black/red CW is nice, hope the official pair aren't too different from it.

That black based PS with white accents looks great as well.

Also when the official pics leak, can a reliable poster make a new LeBron X thread, so that the first post is consistently updated with info and pics?

The style of the Lebron 9 is far from ugly. It is unlike anything else which is why I think that people didn't like it as much as previous Lebron's.
While there were some great CW's for the 9 and they complemented the sneaker, If you feel as though something is ugly then no amount of color can save it. If a female is ugly she is ugly ain't no makeup saving her a**

the lebron IX is different...not ugly. i remember when the jordan XI first dropped, it was widely considered an ugly shoe. not to compare the two. but i think over time the IX will be even more accepted than it originally was.

The lebron 9 isnt just regular ugly, it's hideous. It had nice colorways that I can only imagine how great they wouldve been on the lebron 8. I dont own one pair of 9s. Theyre easily the top 3 ugliest sneakers in the lebron line. The X's cant come soon enough.

Ha those kobe's were so heavy back in the day. I beat the white yellow pair into the ground, kinda wish I still had em around as like a novelty.

Highly disagree. The style of the Lebron 9s ARE ugly. Colorways is what saved that shoe.
Totally agree...When I first saw the 9's I was like, "WTF!!!" But, once I saw the China colorway...I was very impressed!!! But, for some odd reason once I saw those I started liking the shoe's overall design

The lebron 9 isnt just regular ugly, it's hideous. It had nice colorways that I can only imagine how great they wouldve been on the lebron 8. I dont own one pair of 9s. Theyre easily the top 3 ugliest sneakers in the lebron line. The X's cant come soon enough.

I think the Lebron 9 is top 3 in the line. Own quite a few and I'm glad I do.

This.

Last edited:
I don't see why there is so much hate on the 9s? The pics we have seen of the Xs make them like steel toe safety boots compared to the 9s.

I understand y'all are talking about the looks of the 9s, but how do you guys rate them in terms of overall comfort compared to the other models of LeBron? I personally loved the zoom-forefoot w/ 180 air max heel set-up.

Thoughts? I don't own all the Brons, I only have AZG, II, III, IV, VII, VIII, and IX.

^ loved the 9 setup... liked it more than 360. And the lock-down was truly amazing. But I think the 8 had better cushioning than the 9. 

If the Xs are anything close to a combination of the 8 & 9, performance wise, ill cop.

Wonder why they took the bulk route for the X, IX was sleek and light. Also wonder how Pietrie's been affected by the incident, a lot of rumors over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom