Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I'm really thinking about buying the platinums for 289 on eBay right now. I told myself I'd never do this but I'm truly afraid they're gonna get bought up in seconds then resellers will price them like the corks. Opinions anyone?

Probably already stated, Platinums will be EVERYWHERE. Don't get caught by a janky reseller if you're interested.

Probably already stated, Platinums will be EVERYWHERE. Don't get caught by a janky reseller if you're interested.

I'm really thinking about buying the platinums for 289 on eBay right now. I told myself I'd never do this but I'm truly afraid they're gonna get bought up in seconds then resellers will price them like the corks. Opinions anyone?

These will be nowhere near the corks. I think resellers will be lucky to get $289 after the release IMO.

so its just smart to get them from the retailers,, i have seen some upsetting things with e-bay deliverys,,, a guy bought a i-pad,, recieved the pack ,, when he opened it ,, he was crying,, there was nothing but some weight in the box... psssssss
Check the feedback of the seller, pay with PayPal, crisis averted. But you're right about the retailers. If thats an option (the Pure Plats will be everywhere), get them from there.

Last edited:
Read 2 posts above yours, his local FTL that doesn't get CRAP is getting them

The availability of the Pur Platinums is kinda reminding me of the availabilty of the Settings and Jades. Widely available for those that want them, but after awhile stocks start to dwindle. Just like most GR's.

The availability of the Pur Platinums is kinda reminding me of the availabilty of the Settings and Jades. Widely available for those that want them, but after awhile stocks start to dwindle. Just like most GR's.
This is pretty much most accurate. People need to stop being nervous, they will be available if you are willing to go online on release day, or even jump in your car and head to the sneaker store. In case you forgot, GRAPES are releasing that day, the attention will not be on these primarily. 

I didn't really like the denims too much until I just saw those photos, CRACKIN. Those are straight fire, I honestly wasn't digging the pink at first, was kinda disappointed it wasn't a brown/earth tone like the tongue and laces. I picked up the Easter Low's and didn't wear them for 2-3 weeks, contemplated sending them back until I put them on. When I did, I fell in love with them. Def my favorite Lebron Low that I own. Wore them to the bar and a BBQ/party and I was surprised I got mad compliments on them from people. Specially females, had like 5 compliments from girls about how they love the mint color. Your starting to see that color everywhere now, Diamond Brand matches perfectly. Really happy I got them after wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom