Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Those pics of the denims almost completely changed my mind on them. Brown and pink are still terrible colors to have on the shoe 
mean.gif

i cant find that picture anywhere else on the net.. trollage? 
Click on the link posted above, Nike.us or whatever it was. Scroll down the page to where Lebron X Elite is and click on color ways, should show all 3 like above picture.

really interested to see what Bron is going to wear tonite....since his away elite shoe will not be releasing...

Last edited:
the elites have so much going on in them. smh. the only reason why i like the homes is because the color blocking simplifies the shoe. the other 2 colorways pictured are a no-go

You can ID the third Elite CW in that picture...photo blue and pink...only thing that makes it different is that you can't use pink flywire...but mock it up...you'll see, looks just like it.  Pretty sure they threw it in showing

1.  Standard CW in the Home

2.  Special Release for Superhero

3.  ID

Not biting the hype apple.

Last edited:
i think you can stack wc reward cards, i did a while ago, those are the 20 off cards you get when you spend 200 or more (i stacked three of them boys at one time) theyre basically a gc is what the manager told me when she let me do it

you cant stack the wc member coupons which are those 20 off a 100 purchase or 10 off 60 purchase, but you can put a wc rewards and a wc coupon together, i do that all the time, always get 40 off almost all of my purchases

you must of went to a store where they let you get away with it or something. But I assure you you can not stack WC rewards. Only time you can stack is if you use a coupon and WC reward together. Wont even let you enter 2 WC rewards.
i figured she only let me do it because i cashed out that day (500

Is everyone aware that eastbay packed there bags and are OFF niketalk???

Wonder what the deal is??

I'm in the midst of an arguement with them because of the bag issue, CRUSHED box again

They don't want to give any discount or deal with me

"just send it back" if u don't want it

really interested to see what Bron is going to wear tonite....since his away elite shoe will not be releasing...

Why no away elite color???

Just assumed there would b a black version

Oh well who cares I am sick of the X anyway

You can ID the third Elite CW in that picture...photo blue and pink...only thing that makes it different is that you can't use pink flywire...but mock it up...you'll see, looks just like it.  Pretty sure they threw it in showing
1.  Standard CW in the Home
2.  Special Release for Superhero
3.  ID

Not biting the hype apple.

I just zoomed in on the photo of the third shoe, and it looks like there is a print on the inside lining, which is not an ID option.

Don't really care for the hype but it would be nice to find out that the X and X elite ain't quite dead yet. Who knows maybe we'll get new designs all the way up until the fall lol

I'm in the midst of an arguement with them because of the bag issue, CRUSHED box again

what makes you think they are off NT?

WEARING MY PLATS AT MY WEDDING VS. WEARING MY PLATS DOWN THE AISLE AND AT THE ALTER ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME. LOL

I ACTUALLY HAVE MANY FITS I AM WEARING AND WILL BE IN AND OUT OF FOR PICTURES THAT DAY ALONG WITH MY TUX AND DRESS SHOES.

HOPEFULLY THE PURE PLATINUMS AND DENIMS MAKE IT INTO THAT MIX :smile:

AND YES MY DAUGHTER IS ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD NOW.

haha my mistake.

F that. Eastbay gone get boycotted they keep doing that.

eastbay is straight GARBAGE

they dont let u know when u order that they 'may' switch yer order from ground to surepost, which is usps, just to save themselves a few pennies. i woulda loved to know that b 4 i ordered, cause i wouldnt have even thought of ordering. usps said pack was delivered and it wasnt. showed up 6 days later. eastbay was no help at all and said ' we made that business decision after the 1st of the year"

f them i hope they rot and go out of business, BSers to tha fullest id rather wear sandals than give them a penny of my $$

awesome blossom good luck gettin any help from them, they are as helpful as an armless man asking to help with yer luggage !@!@!@!@!@!@

2 diff stores at my mall got them Plats, lookin good for those who desire them, they r startin to grow on me, but i just dont see them gettin too much play with the asg's in the line up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom