Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Don't know if this was posted or not, but on the Nike website the colorways for the Lebron Elites show 3 different colors.

View media item 382635
Not sure what the 3rd mystery colorway is but it looks promising.

That color way looks VERY interesting. It almost looks like it came from one of those Nike Inc press release pages. No luck yet on finding link.

That's funny cuz ol' dude that designs the kicks said the LeBron X Elite is only in 4 CWs and they've all been shown, but that kinda lost me as well, cuz I'm pretty sure they wld of made a road CW for the Elites pushin it to 5

Last edited:
Don't know if this was posted or not, but on the Nike website the colorways for the Lebron Elites show 3 different colors.

Not sure what the 3rd mystery colorway is but it looks promising.
And so it begins...
oh god

mean.gif

I would consider wearing sneakers at the reception/party. But at the actual ceremony...never

Last edited:
After thinking about it for a minute, I think it could possibly have been a sample that didn't get to see production. We've seen multiple pairs not coming out for months including crimsons, denims, hazelnuts, red suede etc. I find it strange these haven't been nabbed until now, from Nike's own website. Call me crazy but I wouldn't read too much into it.

oh god

mean.gif

I would consider wearing sneakers at the reception/party. But at the actual ceremony...never
Say bro, I agree w/ you on that...I wld never wear actual sneakers @ my ceremony, but I did wear mines @ the reception. I don't see how ppl think that's cool

Are those colors available on ID? I haven't looked. Because if they are, then that show could just be an ID to showcase the colors, similar to how on the ID site they have other mockups and what have you. I think at this point we'd have seen these before if they're scheduled for release. Only nike knows.

Back
Top Bottom