Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I bet it's that New York Company guy that has that shi##y apartment who tries to get $2000 for every release. He still has South Beach 9's for like $1300 lmao

I bet it's that New York Company guy that has that shi##y apartment who tries to get $2000 for every release. He still has South Beach 9's for like $1300 lmao
WOW .........HE SHOULD BE SMACKED AND JUDGING BY HIS PRICES HE DEF HAS BEEN SMACKED AROUND BEFORE FOR ACTING DOUCHY. sorry for the caps lol

Somebody has the white elites on eBay for 1500$. This makes me sick to my stomach. How is it that eBay a huge company allows people to do that I mean it's crazy something has to be done. I know for a fact he won't get it but its just the point this is getting totally out of hand. Karma is a cold bitter old woman that comes out at the right times believe me
eBay is a free-market which means anyone can sell an item (an item that is allowed to be sold in their guidelines) for whatever price you want. I could list my toenail for $1,000,000, but no one will buy it. That goon isn't going to sell those elites.

I don't know if it's the same in US, But in Europe, the 10 brown suede has been moved to June/July.

I just saw the atomic teal/orange colorway of the lebron slides at my foot action. I think that's the SKU for them in case anyone is looking.
View media item 381928

Repped but wish this was ftl to use reward cards. Can you use a coupon and military discount at fta/ftp/champs together? Depending on how they enter it if they can they would $45 or $50 + tax not that bad.

Depends on the store and manager's "policy". The FA and FTL managers at my store are pretty cool about discounts and what not. They let you use the discount on release day versus waiting the 14 days. The only time I haven't been able to get the discount is during All Star releases.

But my Champs doesn't let me use military discount on release day.

I got like 12 WC reward cards and a coupon if I could stack, I'd be able to get a pair of Elites for $30.

eBay is a free-market which means anyone can sell an item (an item that is allowed to be sold in their guidelines) for whatever price you want. I could list my toenail for $1,000,000, but no one will buy it. That goon isn't going to sell those elites.
not if Jesus shows up....

Patiently wAiting for next store to put up the pure plats. I've wanted these every since they leaked and it makes me mad people that hated them now love them. Hope I can snag a pair.

THANKS! I'LL BE UN-DEADSTOCKING MY PLATINUM YEEZYS ON WEDDING DAY. GOES WELL WITH MY TUX

Your fiance/wife is ok with (notice how i didnt say 'letting you') you wearing tennis shoes for your wedding?

SMH I am very much into shoes thank God my BF isn't as much...but I'd kill him if he wanted to do this. There's a time and a place for kicks...a wedding imo is not one of them. But then again men and women have different views on wedding etiquette...

PS - did you guys have the baby yet?

Congrats on everything.

WEARING MY PLATS AT MY WEDDING VS. WEARING MY PLATS DOWN THE AISLE AND AT THE ALTER ARE NOT ONE IN THE SAME. LOL

I ACTUALLY HAVE MANY FITS I AM WEARING AND WILL BE IN AND OUT OF FOR PICTURES THAT DAY ALONG WITH MY TUX AND DRESS SHOES.

HOPEFULLY THE PURE PLATINUMS AND DENIMS MAKE IT INTO THAT MIX :smile:

AND YES MY DAUGHTER IS ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD NOW.

Supposedly it's a general release but nike is making them seem limited. Twitter link only when they release, but footlocker finishline jimmy jazz and champs will all have them, or should atleast

To me, the only angle I like for the Pure Platinum's is this (frontal view, shoe on left).

View media item 382343
The rest of the shoe is just meh to me. :rolleyes

The fact that only one out of about twenty photos looks great, allows me to be even more comfortable with my decision to pass on RD.

And everyone getting hyped about these because blogs are calling them SBs leads me to believe that there will be a lot of them copped with intentions of selling. Meaning these will have very little sale/trade value.

So...I'm good

^agreed. Theres so much space left on the shoe that could have been used. Also not a fan of the swoosh outline color

Last edited:
^agreed. Theres so much space left on the shoe that could have been used. Also not a fan of the swoosh outline color
I like the shoe except for the outline as well...not sure why they would break up a pretty smooth pattern with it...

The SB reference is getting really stupid. 

Superhereo's EVERYWHERE

Don't get sucked into any hype

Just stopped at the local "we never get anything" FTL

And they have them all

Retail or less

I just saw the atomic teal/orange colorway of the lebron slides at my foot action. I think that's the SKU for them in case anyone is looking.
price on slides....
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom