Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Every time I see the word "BRED" it makes me wish the NT Glossary of terms banned the word.. lol

Not one designer, PLM or PM in a meeting uses the term and I refuse to let my sons use it. Black/Red lol

but hey.. I guess if people can complain about colors.. I can complain about words..

Bred

Yea yo lemme get those technicolor lebron joints 
nthat.gif
 April?

the more i look at them official pics, im find myself needing them superhero elite or as i call em hardwood classic elites....at first i was wondering bout the cw but then i remembered the lb4 birthday joints, the hardwood classic joints, and the hwc lows.....i guess its his fave cw! who knows, either way as a new yorker i gots to have dem joints!

Every time I see the word "BRED" it makes me wish the NT Glossary of terms banned the word.. lol

Not one designer, PLM or PM in a meeting uses the term and I refuse to let my sons use it. Black/Red lol

but hey.. I guess if people can complain about colors.. I can complain about words..
Glad I'm not the only one. "BRED" should be treated as as other four letter words. Its worse now that Footlocker and other retailers are using it. :x

Thats not the same CW as the Cannon...

Why do people think that other than base Home and Away that they would use the same cw or theme as the year before?  Those look like settings, this year's cw, but definitely NOT cannon!
I gotta see those flops in person but that will be an easy cop

Bred irks me too.
laugh.gif

I always say Black/Red

if you like them, then of course they're worth copping. why would you pick something up if you didnt like it??
havent seen them in person , only pics. I do like them but a bit on the fence cus ive never bought lebrons before

lebron pulled out the fairfax VI PE's last night for a bit, those joints are :pimp:

EDIT: whoops im late

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one. "BRED" should be treated as as other four letter words. Its worse now that Footlocker and other retailers are using it. :x

I like the word Bred, so much more simpler than saying Black and Red, that's too many words and letters by cutting it down to Bred, you save 7 letters and 1 word

I like the word Bred, so much more simpler than saying Black and Red, that's too many words and letters by cutting it down to Bred, you save 7 letters and 1 word
lololol... Please tell me you are jokin Mr. Friendly.. 

Why not Bled?  Or Spam for Space Jams?  Or Cray for Cool Gray? lol

But I say to all.. do you.. I just keep it moving.. I can control only what I can control.. 

But a lesson for anyone seeking a job on Campus and gets one.  Dont use the term.

No one likes being laughed at on their first day of work.

Back
Top Bottom