Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Didn't catch the game until the 4th(gonna watch the replay), He wore the VIs for his return to Cleveland again? Always liked the VI for it's simplicity, cushioning and leather. Don't know why a lot of ppl hated them. Tonight probably changed their minds. >D
VI's get so much disdain mainly because many saw it as such a let down/cop out compared to the zoom power prototype
Certainly not a bad shoe in and of itself though

Last edited:
I'm actually a fan of the Lows...Anyone know the price point for them? Passing on Easters but they have potential for sure.

stop these trash photoshops
Word.

Even the retail joints need to be thrown off the tallest building in the world.

Lebron Brand HEAVILY SLACKIN on ideas.

First the X Low's have the same sole/shape/bottom of the XI lows, Nike just took the flywire from inside and put it on the outside. Than the X Elites have carbon fiber super glued to the sides and kevlar shoe laces, so if any clown pop shots at your feet, you'll be straight.

C'mon Nike, this is pathetic, like Jordan brand pathetic.
Good grief 
roll.gif

Welp, thanks LeBron... I guarantee I was the most excited for the Pure Platinum's since I'm saving my South Beach 8's as trade bait for them *Gasp*...and he just throw a wrench in my plan..Don't rip on me too hard guys!
roll.gif

Welp, thanks LeBron... I guarantee I was the most excited for the Pure Platinum's since I'm saving my South Beach 8's as trade bait for them *Gasp*...and he just throw a wrench in my plan..Don't rip on me too hard guys!
roll.gif

What size you wear, haha! At least you are making it a guarantee that you get em. Good luck!

What size you wear, haha! At least you are making it a guarantee that you get em. Good luck!
Lol thanks! I'm hoping it doesn't come down to that but I was willing!  Guess we will see what Nike does with the release after they spy on us talking about it...

Does anyone think the $265(or whatever # is floating around now) is the price of the superhero pack elite and that the GR Elites will be a regular $250? If so would that impact your decision to purchase or pass?

Does anyone think the $265(or whatever # is floating around now) is the price of the superhero pack elite and that the GR Elites will be a regular $250? If so would that impact your decision to purchase or pass?
I think it'd be a stretch if they happened to do that for this release, but who knows...heck, maybe they'll completely drop the price right before, like they did with the corks.  But I'm not in the group that won't buy because of the price. Even though it hurts my wallet REALLY bad, if the right color way comes out, my addiction to this will win every time lol

I think it'd be a stretch if they happened to do that for this release, but who knows...heck, maybe they'll completely drop the price right before, like they did with the corks.  But I'm not in the group that won't buy because of the price. Even though it hurts my wallet REALLY bad, if the right color way comes out, my addiction to this will win every time lol
Very well said sir very well

Back
Top Bottom