Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Looks like the EXT line's hype matches the order in which they were released. Judging by how many people were able to easily cop on the Euro sites, the Mints should be a relatively easy cop.

So now I know who took the sz 12 I was checking out at END.  I don't know about that site it freezes up when I go to check out.  I get that progress circle all through the check out.  Anyone know if you have to refresh that page or just trust that circle to actually get me through to payment confirmation?

Shout out to DreamTeamUSA for posting the link for SlamJam.  I got my 12 from there.  Price is almost at the low reseller range but it's only $60 over U.S. retail so no big deal.  The END pair was going to be my back up.

Now waiting on the HOH call (or no call).....
roll.gif

Why do i even bother with nike.....these uk sites ship faster, and i never get hit with customs bills but even if i do its worth it.

Got 3 pairs....1 for me and 2 for my boys....since Niketown RSVP didn't go as planned scooped em from end and avoid the drama on NDC. Getting the DB3s from 21 mercer and im gooooood
What's the trick to get through check out at END?  I had one pair in my cart and waited for that circle to get to check out but in the end it bounced me back to the cart saying out of stock.  You obviously got enough time for 3 pairs so just wondering if there's something to the check out.  I only buy one pair every time.

Copped via phone. It's only about 4 bucks more than what I would have paid if I copped off NDC after NYC sales tax. Idk but something keeps telling me to cancel the order after my *** wanted these so bad. I might send that email. View media item 503254

Copped via phone. It's only about 4 bucks more than what I would have paid if I copped off NDC after NYC sales tax. Idk but something keeps telling me to cancel the order after my *** wanted these so bad. I might send that email.
Wait you copped off end over phone?

Haha copped off ct. Funny **** is , my keyboard was ******g up and half of my keys weren't working so I was having to copy and paste letters in. Took me forever. Got a confirmation though so ill be focusing on the threes tomorrow.

Haha copped off ct. Funny **** is , my keyboard was ******g up and half of my keys weren't working so I was having to copy and paste letters in. Took me forever. Got a confirmation though so ill be focusing on the threes tomorrow.
roll.gif
  I bet the sweat was rolling off of your forehead! congrats though

salt is the most overused word on here. the bot seller may get hit with custom fees...who cares. that bot money long.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funniest **** I've read in this thread all day.
The funny thing is you guys are laughing but have NO idea.
712657d1337394705-need-some-help-identifying-watch-what-gen-seamaster-thanks-point_over_your_head.jpg

Easy killa.  The statement made me laugh due to the NT bot obsession, hence the clear bold typeface on the words above.  Kinda like that surprise pun that catches you off guard, regardless of the subject?

I don't get caught up in the feminine drama that runs these boards.  Do you, I have no opinion on your situation.

Last edited:
salt is the most overused word on here. the bot seller may get hit with custom fees...who cares. that bot money long.

:lol: :lol:

Funniest **** I've read in this thread all day.

The funny thing is you guys are laughing but have NO idea.

Easy killa.  The statement made me laugh due to the NT bot obsession, hence the clear bold typeface on the words above.  Kinda like that surprise pun that catches you off guard, regardless of the subject?

I don't get caught up in the feminine drama that runs these boards.  Do you, I have no opinion on your situation.

I don't get how the phrase is funny....but whatever your free to laugh at whatever you like....

I hope the mints aren't as ashy as the black grapes....im gonna be disappointed if they are....from the last pic posted doesn't look to bad though.

so lost right now. made a comment. cats laughed. bot seller brags about loot, tipping the IRS off on his possible tax evasion. another guy laughs. guy interjects the obvious of not wanting to get into drama, when there is no drama. and now its 7:25pm central time. where the h*es at money?

Back
Top Bottom