Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Kind of bland looking colorway...Looked really nice in early pics, but the more I see it's just not doing it for me.

Last edited:
If anyone knows of any websites that still have a sz 12 available it would be greatly appreciated

Gonna be a dissapointing NDC morning tomorrow between these and the db3s. Somehow I always think I have a chance. Good luck everyone!

wonder how many cancellations well see with ppl adding DB3's and Mints to 1 cart(obv with help lol).....

Why would they cancel that? No limit on how many different models you can get. I've copped 3 different models on release day in the past with no issue. Just one pair of each

Just an FYI, I was checking Eastbay's release date calendar and saw a release date of August 17th for the "LeBron X Low Mango".

Did a google search since I didn't know which colorway Eastbay was referring to and pics of the Watermelon lows came up.

So Watermelons = Mangos and they're dropping in a little less than a month.

THEY LOOK CLEANNNNN WITH THE BLACK LACES. DEF SWAPPING MINE. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GO THROUGH THE PAIN OF SWAPPING THE LACES 
roll.gif

Requested lace swap. Not really feeling the black wax laces. This will be the last time I do a lace swap on the EXT joints lol. It's a pain in the ***.

View media item 503362

View media item 503363

View media item 503364

Back
Top Bottom