Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

wow able to cop on end!
happy.gif

my home girl always buys from end & she never got hit with any taxes!

Bruh, my customs fee for 2 shoes totaling $256 was $78...

That's about to be over $200 factoring in the size and weight of that package. :lol:
but wait, it's nothing to him. 
tired.gif

I guess that RSVP money is fueling his confidence

Is it nothing cause im not paying it myself lol and i got a job rsvp is just extra money on the side but thanks for worrying about my pockets tho.

Why do i even bother with nike.....these uk sites ship faster, and i never get hit with customs bills but even if i do its worth it.

Got 3 pairs....1 for me and 2 for my boys....since Niketown RSVP didn't go as planned scooped em from end and avoid the drama on NDC. Getting the DB3s from 21 mercer and im gooooood
enjoy that customs bill. End marks real value. Fedex will be sending you a bill
You sound mad.  Didn't get a pair?

I've never got customs fees from End either, when ordering multiple pairs.

For those that copped off UK sites, I wouldn't celebrate until you get another email stating they shipped. 

I copped 2 pair off End as well but I know they tend to oversell and you get the other email "I would like to apologize.......
embarassed.gif

but wait, it's nothing to him. 
tired.gif

I guess that RSVP money is fueling his confidence
You really don't think people in here have jobs? You know, those things that give you money in exchange for working? If someone's already spending a grand on sneakers, I don't think $150 is going to be too big of a hit. 

Anyone's credit card been charged by End yet?  My status is Pending Payment and my Citi card hasn't been charged.

Also if you didnt get a pair from end keep checking last time they put up a FSR of the hazels a few hours later.

Back
Top Bottom