Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Why do i even bother with nike.....these uk sites ship faster, and i never get hit with customs bills but even if i do its worth it.

Got 3 pairs....1 for me and 2 for my boys....since Niketown RSVP didn't go as planned scooped em from end and avoid the drama on NDC. Getting the DB3s from 21 mercer and im gooooood

View media item 503196

Last edited:
Why do i even bother with nike.....these uk sites ship faster, and i never get hit with customs bills but even if i do its worth it.

Got 3 pairs....1 for me and 2 for my boys....since Niketown RSVP didn't go as planned scooped em from end and avoid the drama on NDC. Getting the DB3s from 21 mercer and im gooooood
enjoy that customs bill. End marks real value. Fedex will be sending you a bill

well here's a piece of crazy info. I was able to get all the way through on END and then i stopped as my money is going to DB3 this weekend. However I did this on my work SUPER SLOW DSL AT&T!!!!

I'm straight "befuddled" right now!
sick.gif

View media item 503196
enjoy that customs bill. End marks real value. Fedex will be sending you a bill

Its nothing but thanks for your concern.

Real easy cop went through the whole checkout on end and hs but don't wanna risk getting that customs bill. Denims were a diff story

yooo never had success on endclothing but came through this one, i think. even with all the loading and freezing, took a while but I got a confirmation email. I should be good right?

First time I ever struck out on UK sites, Thanks to everybody that blew them up :smh:

Enjoy the EProps you got :smokin

Last edited:

THAT CUSTOMS FEES ABOUT TO BE LIKE $150+!!!!

Back
Top Bottom