Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

all the time...cancelled a lot of hazelnut orders
Well to hell with that then :tongue: guess its another early Saturday morning for me..the last one for a long time hopefully. Black mints are my fav out of the 3, hope to god I get a good pair.

For NTNY, what will happen to all of the leftover pairs after the RSVP windows closes? Will they be released to the public?

with customs fees these gotta be kinda expensive no?
No idea how America does it but its normally percentage based. you will prob be paying another £40 ontop or something, but you do not have to pay the VAT so saving money on that, you are basically getting it uk retail price..bit higher than US but I wouldn't argue with it.

CT 

most inventory
Do you know if they are doing a twitter link? or just putting it on the site. I missed out on the hazelnuts because when they dropped i kept refreshing the home page and the sneakers page and couldnt see anything

Haha thanks man! I got a little Rondo one too lol.

Yeah not too bad. I don't like paying more than $300 for my kicks haha I'm pretty selective with what I buy so I said why not lol
I paid a lot, but I was impatient and bought them the first week for like 365 shipped, I had an Ebay coupon that was expiring so I pounced, if I had waited I could have got a pair for 340, maybe less, who knows all I care about is I am comfortable with it I got the shoes I wanted and I sold three pairs of shoes I didn't want for the funds

Woah bro!

That's almost enough pairs to cover your entire twin sized bed!!!
roll.gif
 sarcasm at its finest.. but still thats 10 months since I started.. I wouldn't say thats bad going

For NTNY, what will happen to all of the leftover pairs after the RSVP windows closes? Will they be released to the public?
I usually see people lined up outside when I go pick up my pair. It would be ultra-sucky if at 9 AM, the employees were like, "lol y'all waited out here for nothing." Don't know definitively, but I hope they don't line up for nothing lol.

I'd guess about max $320 if you buy from End.. take off $50-60 if you manage to dodge the import fees

This is for all of you thinking of buying the black nubuck tomorrow. I think they look great. Mine are a little bit ashy, but it looks great, the material is on point and the nubuck feels great. My Ranking: 1. Cork, 2. Black Nubuck, 3. Denims, 4. Hazelnuts. Denims are the easiest to wear and combine with clothes (not jeans...) together with the nubucks.
does the ink on the denim come off easily?

with the db3's dropping alongside the mints tomorrow i am thinking they may be an ez cop on NDC

I am hopin to cop off a euro site so i can go all in on db3s tomorrow

And by all in i mean, salty

Last edited:
I paid a lot, but I was impatient and bought them the first week for like 365 shipped, I had an Ebay coupon that was expiring so I pounced, if I had waited I could have got a pair for 340, maybe less, who knows all I care about is I am comfortable with it I got the shoes I wanted and I sold three pairs of shoes I didn't want for the funds
Yeah I feel you...I always sell other pairs to make sure I got enough. I'm really picky with what I buy and how much I spend so I got a little spreadsheet going on that **** 
roll.gif

Have you unds your pair yet? I think mine's gonna be on ice for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom