Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Can anyone tell me the purpose of using browser notifications? Yes, I understand it notifies you when something changes on a site. But how are you using this addon? and for what sites? Thanks guys, help out a youngin!
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
Really just use it on the links for the shoes you want.  But most links don't go live until a set time, and then most stores tweet the links anyways.  It's more helpful if you're not sure of the timing but have a link.

Man, Villa in Philly is doing a scavenger hunt for tickets, should be interesting.
Oh my god. That's the funniest **** i heard in awhile. Yeah, it's about time for me to officially exit the sneaker game. You ain't gonna see my running round the city butt naked in this heat lookin' for a ticket that might give me a slim chance of getting a sneaker.

Last edited:
Really just use it on the links for the shoes you want.  But most links don't go live until a set time, and then most stores tweet the links anyways.  It's more helpful if you're not sure of the timing but have a link.
It's also useful if you know where the link will be placed, so you don't actually need a link, just the URL where the link will show up. 

It's more helpful with boutiques/places that use shopify/have a simpler online store, it won't help you with twitter link only releases, but that's mostly NDC. 

Last edited:
The largest size NDC will carry is gonna be a 13 for the Black Nubucks. Guess I'll have to check around on the secondary market to find my sz 14...

Anyone trying for @NikeNYC?  The past few DMs were #DenimX and #HazelnutX.

I got my #MintX ready to send out.  

I'm thinking NYC will be sending their tweet out between 3 and 4PM so I'll be useless at work for the next hour.

Back
Top Bottom