Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Picked up a pair of Hazels last week from Spain. Never buy anything from Spain, shipping and tax is unreal.But I'm loving the buttery suede, but those wax laces are impossible 
mean.gif

I have to get the championship lows ( :lol:), area 72, watermelon lows and crimson elites but in the $150-180 at the most.
Does anybody have a link to an article about the canceling of elites? Or the full story behind it?

Actually, I'm gonna think he was able to. He didn't have to abide by any laws for  NCAA compliance or anything, so he would've been able to receive gifts, sponsorships, etc, right after he graduated since he had no intentions of going to college. So yeah, I think he could've afforded to spend $250 on a shoe.
[/quote

That Nike sponsorship :pimp:

But not while in high school. He got 2 M&N jerseys, Wes Unseld & another, and got suspended. Had to return them. Also his mom got a loan from a bank to buy him a Hummer and he caught BIG flack over it! So it wasn't as easy as you would think. He did however get a lot of special make up shoes all in SVSM Colors

Still waiting patiently for the Elites to drop in price...

THIS!!!

Spots taking their good ol' time thou.... [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Btw.....I do want the mints, but these were one of the best $99 purchases I ever made. Compares real good to the EXTs.

mzze.jpg

Last edited:
Hazelnuts are dropping FAST in price. Good. How it should be.

Will grab the mints for resale, have to miss out on release day.

Hazelnuts are dropping FAST in price. Good. How it should be.

Will grab the mints for resale, have to miss out on release day.
theyll go up in a few months once the market dries up. But for ppl who want em I'd suggest u cop now before that happens

theyll go up in a few months once the market dries up. But for ppl who want em I'd suggest u cop now before that happens

as with every pair. but for this shoe i've seen people settle for 50-60 bucks above retail.

They simply cannot move their pairs.

Whats a good price for hazelnuts? I just want a fair price for mine so i want to know what a fair price point is size 12?
i would let the hype die all  the way down and then try...some of these resellers need a reality check that the shoe is only worth people will pay...285-315 seems like thats the market just b patient bcuz ebay is flooded with em rite now

i would let the hype die all  the way down and then try...some of these resellers need a reality check that the shoe is only worth people will pay...285-315 seems like thats the market just b patient bcuz ebay is flooded with em rite now
Cheapest size 12 i found on ebay size 12 was 380 plus shipping,

I've passed on some great deals on hazelnuts as well. Just not interested in them. I initially said I'd be picking up mints, but now I don't even want them. Denims prices are definitely the highest, but I think that may have to do with the 250 msrp of the others.

If I can get those crimson elites on a deep discount Ill scoop. Other than that I think Im done with the lebron line for a while. XI's aren't doing it for me.

I've passed on some great deals on hazelnuts as well. Just not interested in them. I initially said I'd be picking up mints, but now I don't even want them. Denims prices are definitely the highest, but I think that may have to do with the 250 msrp of the others.

If I can get those crimson elites on a deep discount Ill scoop. Other than that I think Im done with the lebron line for a while. XI's aren't doing it for me.
I thought the same about the hazel's, until I saw them in person.  I don't know if it's just the newness factor of them, but I like them better than my corks ATM

I thought the same about the hazel's, until I saw them in person.  I don't know if it's just the newness factor of them, but I like them better than my corks ATM

Wow. You may be right about better in person, but I know I wont like them better than my corks. I had a dude offer me 20 on top of a trade for my extra pair of denims and passed.

Back
Top Bottom