Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I wanted the hazelnuts but since release day (also considering I struck out) my interest continues to decrease daily. At this rate, I think I'd rather get another pair of denims. Some of the quality issues I have seen with the hazelnuts bothers me, a lot of the pics I see turn me off to the shoe too.

i would let the hype die all  the way down and then try...some of these resellers need a reality check that the shoe is only worth people will pay...285-315 seems like thats the market just b patient bcuz ebay is flooded with em rite now
THIS. i wish people would relax. most of us have more than enough shoes anyway, so whats the rush. only time i got pulled in was on the black toes, my favorite shoe ever. had to have them :D. but then a month later i got them for retail on the restock...so i learned my lesson. never paying over 50 over retail again...

From my man Dez from Dez Customs...

5e36d679_17624_10201002231911471_866863254_n.jpeg

Last edited:
THIS. i wish people would relax. most of us have more than enough shoes anyway, so whats the rush. only time i got pulled in was on the black toes, my favorite shoe ever. had to have them :D. but then a month later i got them for retail on the restock...so i learned my lesson. never paying over 50 over retail again...

People jump at prices they think are fair because no one knows what the market will do.

The price of the corks have gone back up over time.

People are finding the hazelnuts in the low 300's but I reaaaaaally doubt the mints will go that low.

Higher demand, possibly a bit more limited. No one knows and no one wants to miss waiting for a perfect deal that may never come

Works the same the other way (US-EU) except these $20-$30 you talk about you can add another $50 to that - main reason Ive stopped using eastbay - EU customs even charge taxes on the SHIPPING rate you pay!
You should see what Greek customs are like.For a 200$ order including shipping costs they can charge you more than 100$ and there is nothing you can do about it smh.Had to send two orders from eastbay back

JJ never knows with these releases until the Thursday before. When they say they won't "as of now" it just means they don't have the shipment in yet and aren't sure if they'll get em. They said the same things every ext release so I'd just wait it out. I asked in a chat and they did say they were done with midnight releases and would be moving to random time like they did with the hazelnuts
I would think they would know if they were getting them by thursday.  I will ask again tomorrow. 

the only way i am getting the mints if I win the raffle, i am going to try and get the db 3 jordans, but if I dont get it no big deal. i have been spending too much money on kicks since I bought the hazelnuts, toro 5s and shadow grays... and I want have to have the jordan 3 fire  red.  

Never been out there. 1 hr ride for me.
Ah, just got my ticket from Southlake. As of 11AM EST, there are only 12 people total signed up for the raffle (it started at 10AM EST yesterday). Called Cumberland, they said they were definitely doing FCFS, with the line starting at the food court entrance at 545AM EST, and they'll open at 8AM EST.

anyone help me on sizing on lebron exts? i'm usually 11 in most shoes. but i do have wide feet and heard these were narrow? so 11.5?

I have wide feet too, wear an 11 in most shoes, I went with an 11 and it fit fine, but an 11.5 wouldn't be too big at all, definitely don't get a 10.5, too small

Can anyone tell me the purpose of using browser notifications? Yes, I understand it notifies you when something changes on a site. But how are you using this addon? and for what sites? Thanks guys, help out a youngin! |I :\

Back
Top Bottom