Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I sent the dm within seconds and nothing.....how long does it take to know if your good or not?
they will send a tweet saying thanks for participating and all confirmation dms have been sent usually a few minutes after initial tweet

If you win you get an instant reply. System must be automated I won once and was geeked. Had to drive 90 minutes to pick em up tho

That moment when you think about all the things you could have done with your day rather than camp your computer and strike out, lol. 

Just info. for the others that haven't had their local NT go live yet....I went manual and had my DM sent in about 8-10seconds before any of the text/twitter notifications came to my phone. Hope you guys have better luck than I did!

Dallas. Send it with the quickness but of course I spelled it wrong...
I was literally a block away from my house and kept refreshing on my phone. I saw it and saw Obsidian sort of circled, so I put that in. Then my eyes went to the NubuckCity and it was too late lol. Oh well, maybe get lucky on my raffle tmrw.

I was literally a block away from my house and kept refreshing on my phone. I saw it and saw Obsidian sort of circled, so I put that in. Then my eyes went to the NubuckCity and it was too late lol. Oh well, maybe get lucky on my raffle tmrw.

That's always the way... but if you wait for the alert to hit your phone, depending on your size, you're already too late

That's always the way... but if you wait for the alert to hit your phone, depending on your size, you're already too late
For the most part, yeah. For the first RSVP (Cavs IV) I relied on phone alert and it worked out, but every one after that was a fail. My buddy only does phone alert, though and he's gotten a lot of releases that way (DB IX, Stealth Foams, KD IV Gold Medals etc)

happy to say I won a raffle here in Boston to have the right to purchase these beauties. I am looking forward to seeing if the quality is better than the hazelnuts, which I got rid of. Anyhow, good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom