Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Do u guys think this is happening because of the screw up over the mvp lebrons at ntny? That would be epic if all this was happening over a NTer lol
no..people been complaining since those rsvps programs arrived so nike knew...it just took them this long to kill rsvp

MIGHT WANT TO CHECK HEIDI BURGETT'S TWITTER. HOW IN TUNE SHE IS WITH I.T. IS QUESTIONABLE BUT BEING THE PR DIRECTOR, I WOULD THINK HER WORD HOLDS SOME WEIGHT.

MIGHT WANT TO CHECK HEIDI BURGETT'S TWITTER. HOW IN TUNE SHE IS WITH I.T. IS QUESTIONABLE BUT BEING THE PR DIRECTOR, I WOULD THINK HER WORD HOLDS SOME WEIGHT.
I never liked RSVP, I never will. U must be a fool if u think it's a legit thing and not manipulated bystore employees and outsiders such as bot services like yours. Every release should be done yeezy 2 FTL raffle style with a third party making the selections

YES!! Best thing NIKE has done all year!!!! Eff the RSVP and if you like it you're either a hacker or somehow you morph into the flash when it's time to RSVP

It really doesn't matter what system is implemented. The second someone misses a release you'll hear the undoubted "This ish is rigged!" Lol!
And they would be correct as you will still have employees selling multiple pairs to their buddies.

I never liked RSVP, I never will. U must be a fool if u think it's a legit thing and not manipulated bystore employees and outsiders such as bot services like yours. Every release should be done yeezy 2 FTL raffle style with a third party making the selections

RSVP might not be corrupted as you think. When I went to pick up the MVP at Lenox (about 12pm est) the store employees didn't even know what the MVPs looked like. Had to open my box and pass the shoe around like show and tell. The employees also had their friends in the store who were immediately giving me offers. That's just one experience. I can't speak for all based on that one day.

RSVP might not be corrupted as you think. When I went to pick up the MVP at Lenox (about 12pm est) the store employees didn't even know what the MVPs looked like. Had to open my box and pass the shoe around like show and tell. The employees also had their friends in the store who were immediately giving me offers. That's just one experience. I can't speak for all based on that one day.

maybe lenox is cool but there are a ton of stories about the employees being shady.

You might be right now, but RSVP wasnt always corrupt. ive won 2 pairs off RSVP at NTDC and if you know about NTDC thats saying someting. those are 2 wins without bots, 100% by hand. now the bots took over, but their prices stay fairly reasonable for most releases. having raffle only from EVERY release at NTs is a horrible idea. atleast you can rsvp online at work, but not everyone can hit their local NT weekly, or even multiple times a week. and raffles are corrupt too, i remember at the yeezy raffle i went to, the employees took the bin of tickets inside the shop and the people outside almost started a riot.

I've got no problem with RSVP bots. I seriously don't have time to sit around all day waiting for a tweet from a niketown location. I'd rather pay the $20 and be able to go about my day doing more important stuff. Its only ******g $20. Less than half a tank of gas. Can't believe guys would rather save $20 and sit in front of their computer all day or carry their laptops into the bathroom so they dont miss the tweet. Smh

Last edited:
Got my order in, lets see if they actually ship.

It's been hit or miss with them....(check the avy)

I've got no problem with RSVP bots. I seriously don't have time to sit around all day waiting for a tweet from a niketown location. I'd rather pay the $20 and be able to go about my day doing more important stuff. Its only ******g $20. Less than half a tank of gas. Can't believe guys would rather save $20 and sit in front of their computer all day or carry their laptops into the bathroom so they dont miss the tweet. Smh
RSVP bot on the net = Ghost Chairs IRLJust sayin.

So you guys say Denims are TTS, right? I've only found two 15s around and they're asking ridiculous prices. Contacted one seller and he didn't message back and I just contacted the other. Just wondering if you guys would think it would be possible to comfortably fit a 14. I see plenty of 14s out there. I know everyone's feet fit differently, but just some kind of general help would be great.

I think that's were problem comes into play, they're people who actually sit in front of the computers for hours, to have a chance.. With the service providers have done, is essentially erase all hopes and chances of that persons chances of winning.. Im not here to judge right or wrong, I just adjust to the times.. However what I find funny.. The original reason that the providers started was to expose the process and have Nike change, and help eliminate resellers from cleaning up... Now service providers are vowing to stay in the game, even if Nike changes from the RSVP process, and for some releases charging any where from $60-$200...

So as a consumer ask yourself, which of the evils can I tolerate?

You might be right now, but RSVP wasnt always corrupt. ive won 2 pairs off RSVP at NTDC and if you know about NTDC thats saying someting. those are 2 wins without bots, 100% by hand. now the bots took over, but their prices stay fairly reasonable for most releases. having raffle only from EVERY release at NTs is a horrible idea. atleast you can rsvp online at work, but not everyone can hit their local NT weekly, or even multiple times a week. and raffles are corrupt too, i remember at the yeezy raffle i went to, the employees took the bin of tickets inside the shop and the people outside almost started a riot.
that's y I said the FTL raffle, it was done online andv legit

Just picked up my Denims today and have to say the quality on the shoe is amazing and after the South Beach 8's these are officially "my" favorite Lebrons off all time. I really like this shoe and I'm going to keep the brown laces in the same as most people been doing.

Anyone mind DM'ing me the site?

And as for RSVP'ing being done.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Nike canceled it for one weekend with two shoes that will be relatively easy to get.  Plus, the "official" word that RSVP'ing is over came from a site called SneakerMob.  C'mon.

Back
Top Bottom