Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

CT sent me two emails.....one with shipping confirmation, and than a few hours later stating my card had issues that's why I haven't received any updates, and they apologized.....

Omg my i got the delivery confirmation from ct!!!
Crazy my order was placed really late
I really expected a cancellation
enjoy them man!  mine just came in...pics aren't doing these justice (also liking how prices are dropping on these...hopefully will be able to snag a double soon; anticipated these all the way, and glad they're finally here!)

found another pair for $300 debating should I scoop or wait cause prices are falling

sellers I was hitting up earlier in the week wanted $420-375 range are now hitting me back beggin me to cop at the $350-300 price range

these kids man :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, these denims fit tight as hell, I loosened the laces way up but these fit like an 11 not an 11.5. Wish I had the size 12 caliroots canceled on me as I don't know about the fit on these jawnts.

Your logic is flawed...

If you don't buy em, someone else will...
As others have said this is true if I was talking about only hyped releases, but I'm not. Example: Two GR that I really want to grab are the Crimson Elites and Sprite Lows. Neither are going to sell out at retail, and may even hit outlets, but if I had the extra $ in my budget I would grab them for sure as there's nothing else I really want this month. I'd also love to make an iD but no way could I after dropping that much on the Denims.

I know it's not a huge concern to Nike, but it definitely takes away some business that they would normally be getting.

why not good Sir, if u dont mind ?? thnx
Sorry for the late response, I saw a few complaints from them in the past, then randomly one day I saw a fake pair of Yeezys on my IG timeline that they were trying to sell. I told them that I had suspicions that their pair was not legit and asked for proof of purchase, they BLOCKED me with no response. People were offering authentic Yeezy offers and they just saw $$ so I had to go I guess. 

I see these nike rsvp bot sites reassuring the people that they will be back as if it's a positive thing.... you guys are the reason that people can't get shoe's, with a better system that destroys bot usage, more people will get their shoes at retail.

what do you expect them to say? they are trying to protect their business.

I see these nike rsvp bot sites reassuring the people that they will be back as if it's a positive thing.... you guys are the reason that people can't get shoe's, with a better system that destroys bot usage, more people will get their shoes at retail.
CHURCH!

It really doesn't matter what system is implemented. The second someone misses a release you'll hear the undoubted "This ish is rigged!" Lol!

Still no shipping conf from Hanon 
sick.gif

Do u guys think this is happening because of the screw up over the mvp lebrons at ntny? That would be epic if all this was happening over a NTer lol

Last edited:
Another colorway of the Lifestyles

Via: Nikeblog

Nike LeBron X NSW Lifestyle
Dark Olive/Dark Brown-Orange
Style #: 604826-300

Last edited:
As others have said this is true if I was talking about only hyped releases, but I'm not. Example: Two GR that I really want to grab are the Crimson Elites and Sprite Lows. Neither are going to sell out at retail, and may even hit outlets, but if I had the extra $ in my budget I would grab them for sure as there's nothing else I really want this month. I'd also love to make an iD but no way could I after dropping that much on the Denims.

I know it's not a huge concern to Nike, but it definitely takes away some business that they would normally be getting.
You're right.

I was under the impression that you were referring to HYPED releases.

Do u guys think this is happening because of the screw up over the mvp lebrons at ntny? That would be epic if all this was happening over a NTer lol
no..people been complaining since those rsvps programs arrived so nike knew...it just took them this long to kill rsvp

I doubt the MVP situation is the sole reason for this but Nike had to know what was up when the RSVP closes in less than 2 minutes for every release NikeTown consistently has leftover available the day after release.

Back
Top Bottom