Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Trust. Nike knows exactly what they are doing. the best marketers don't hope for demand, they make it. At least that's what my fortune cookie said today

so after some digging around this kixsquare site hasn't gotten the best reviews, but I am thirsty for this shoe

Kixsquare is all good, I've gotten shoes from him at least 3 different times and my only complaint is he's slow to ship but he does ship and doesn't sell shoes he doesn't have.

The majority of people that I've seen have issues with him complained about having to wait hours for emails back and waiting up to 5 days sometimes to get shoes shipped. I'm not saying that's ok, but if that's the worst I have to deal with then I'd rather that than someone that's charging rape and shipping fast.

Kixsquare is all good, I've gotten shoes from him at least 3 different times and my only complaint is he's slow to ship but he does ship and doesn't sell shoes he doesn't have.

The majority of people that I've seen have issues with him complained about having to wait hours for emails back and waiting up to 5 days sometimes to get shoes shipped. I'm not saying that's ok, but if that's the worst I have to deal with then I'd rather that than someone that's charging rape and shipping fast.

Thanks for the input bro. Honestly it was 399 through him but I just won a pair on eBay with a coupon for 382. Plus it's my size kix only had a 10.5 left that woulda been hella tight lol

But next time I'm thinking about seeing about buying from them down the road, especially if you got your kicks and they were legit.

What people don't realize is that here's nothing nike can do to prevent bots now. Everyone from the 15 year old on his dad's computer to the college grad that just finished his computer science class is coding apps and bots to get a leg up on everyone....its an advantage and a chance to make money.....

Only way they can kill us off is by raffle making people physically go into the store.....If its computer based then we will always find a way.
Its a cat and mouse game now like the jailbreakers with the iphone apple patches it jailbreakers find a way and its gonna be a race to see who gets there first.....kinda excited to see what they come up with.....

That's not a bad idea. I've always thought the RSVP thing could work, but it should be open for a specific amount of time (10-15 minutes) and then all people who send DMs should be put into a raffle and randomly selected by a computer program, NOT a human, to remove bias. That way you give everyone a shot and remove the whole RSVP "sniper" business because whether you send your DM in 1 second or 10 minutes, you have the same chance.
Well, yes and no.

This wasn't a case of someone getting shot for shoes. It was someone getting shot because of shoes. Those people wouldn't have been out there if there wasn't a FCFS big release the next day. There would have been little to no chance of someone being there for him to rob, and the robber probably knew that, had there not been a line of people for 12+ hours.

What I'd like to see is Nike completely take over the raffle/ticket system, or at least work with places like Foot Locker/Champ's/FNL so the ******** rigged raffle stuff doesn't happen. Something like you register on Nike.com and it'll enter you in the raffles of the stores near your IP address. Nike randoms who gets the shoes, stores don't pick.

That's not a bad idea. I've always thought the RSVP thing could work, but it should be open for a specific amount of time (10-

I agree, the system is definitely flawed now. Especially the raffles in store done by employees. Let corporate handle the selection.

What people don't realize is that here's nothing nike can do to prevent bots now. Everyone from the 15 year old on his dad's computer to the college grad that just finished his computer science class is coding apps and bots to get a leg up on everyone....its an advantage and a chance to make money.....

Only way they can kill us off is by raffle making people physically go into the store.....If its computer based then we will always find a way.
Its a cat and mouse game now like the jailbreakers with the iphone apple patches it jailbreakers find a way and its gonna be a race to see who gets there first.....kinda excited to see what they come up with.....

I see the majority of those 15yr olds and college grads as nothing but opportunists who capitalized on a moment in time. They spent time and resources on a bubble business that for some effectively no longer exists.

I just hope nobody quit their day job or invested any serious amount of money in any of these 30 different RSVP websites that Nike just took away.

Traded my Denims for a pair of Corks without adding cash. 
pimp.gif

Your logic is flawed...

If you don't buy em, someone else will...

Not exactly. If you're talking about the hyped releases, yes, but people seem to forget there are plenty of sneakers that nike makes that sit on shelves and eventually go to outlets due to slow sales. Not everything Nike makes is made of gold. This is the reason why outlets exist (and even then some still don't sell and have to practically be given away). Some of these are even from within a popular model line (Lavas, Canarys, Volts, etc for the X's). So technically if his logic is flawed, so is yours. There are people who will plunk down the money to have these "premium" or "QS" models in the aftermarket cause they just "have to have it" (especially right after the release when you're the thirstiest, and most prone to make an impulse buy) and pass on another GR model or colorway they had their eye on. I know it's happened to me before and think to myself "well I'll just wait til they hit outlets or go on serious discount" and sometimes even when that time comes I pass, due to replacing what I wanted with something else, having already spent too much money on other sneakers, or just plain got over over it.

Last edited:
They need to do math questions like, "If you flip these lebron denims for $400 on ebay, how much profit would you make after ebay, paypal and shipping fees? Also, include RSVP fees, parking fees, gas, time, and regular and overtime wages lost sitting in front of a computer all day (typical NT paying over retail response)?" Please dm in a complete sentence. Eliminate half of the rsvps bots just because a lot of them are still in community college.  I would make it more detail, but a lot of you are still taking pre algebra. 
nah. you making thing too complicated. Just ask "what is the 5th number in pi?"  I bet more than 80% ppl will get it wrong w/o google or look up...  
roll.gif

nah. you making thing too complicated. Just ask "what is the 5th number in pi?"  I bet more than 80% ppl will get it wrong w/o google or look up...  
roll.gif

One can dream and have them ask Nike and/or shoe specific related questions to weed out some people and make those google searches a little tougher.

Like .... What was the first shoe Nike applied zoom air to?

Or what Lebron model was the first to include a strap?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom