Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Haven't been a fan of the X lows that have dropped thus far, but I'm digging the Sonic Yellows and the Akron Aeros, the Aeros especially.

Looking forward to finally getting a release date for those.

Doesnt matter what Nike does the Bots and Snipers will find a way to beat any every system except FCFS

At the end of the day there will never be enough shoes produced to satisfy the ever growing demand....

Anyone mind DM'ing me the site?

And as for RSVP'ing being done.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Nike canceled it for one weekend with two shoes that will be relatively easy to get.  Plus, the "official" word that RSVP'ing is over came from a site called SneakerMob.  C'mon.

hes right

but i dont understand why these 2 shoes dont have a rsvp when other GR's made in big number had a rsvp

I might be in the extreme minority but I think the X's are waaaay better than the 9's. First line in a long while to make me go in on different colorways.

Didn't like none of the Elites but I need those corks and denims something serious to wrap it up 

Don't know if this is the right thread but where could I find Lebron 9 South beaches for a decent price? looking for a size 10.5 DS for 400 or less. thanks

Don't know if this is the right thread but where could I find Lebron 9 South beaches for a decent price? looking for a size 10.5 DS for 400 or less. thanks

Its not so please stop posting it in every thread.

Visit the buy/sell section.

And I doubt you get them for that price, especially DS.

Anyone mind DM'ing me the site?

And as for RSVP'ing being done.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Nike canceled it for one weekend with two shoes that will be relatively easy to get.  Plus, the "official" word that RSVP'ing is over came from a site called SneakerMob.  C'mon.

hes right

but i dont understand why these 2 shoes dont have a rsvp when other GR's made in big number had a rsvp

If you ask me, I think Nike just doesn't want there less hyped GR pairs sitting in their store after an RSVP like the Squadron 13s or BB8s. So it's better for them to just let the people that want them, buy them.

Finally got my Denims order... the quality is definitely phenomenal, like everyone else has said in here. So, here are pics and stuff. Also, on feet when wearing my favorite raw denim.

Back
Top Bottom